Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I'm treating myself to some dessert for breakfast. Boswell's Christmas Cookie and a cup of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee. Good ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

I'm treating myself to some dessert for breakfast. Boswell's Christmas Cookie and a cup of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.

Good Morning Friends!

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Didn't get to smoke a thing for the last 12 hours, but enjoyed a fine bowl of PA Choice Blend on the drive home from work. Two more 8-hour shifts then off for 3 days, to relax and puff 'til my heart's content. Tired now and headed to bed.

Hope y'all have a great Monday!
    Dale

I was about to send the greatest good morning post of all time, but the power went out before I could send it. Y'all will have to make do with a normal Good Morning!! Beautiful week ahead around these parts.

Smoking some new Reiner Long Golden Flake in the Mayfair and I must say it is rather excellent. Accompanying it with a cup of some fine gourmet coffee I got for Xmas, but I don't remember what it is -- put the coffee in the canister and threw away the bag.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good morning, y'all. Fantastic nice day coming up! Into my third bowl already, some 5100+IF in the Sasieni Canadian, a superior mix. And this new coffee tastes really good, whatever it is!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Good morning, y'all. Fantastic nice day coming up! Into my third bowl already, some 5100+IF in the Sasieni Canadian, a superior mix. And this new coffee tastes really good, whatever it is!
    I wish I could smoke like you do! YOu must smoke in your home, god I would love that!
    I have yet to smoke because it is raw outside. Poor me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    I wish I could smoke like you do! YOu must smoke in your home, god I would love that!
    I have yet to smoke because it is raw outside. Poor me lol
    My home consists of various smoking rooms, some equipped with kitchen equipment, some with TV and computers...

My home consists of various smoking rooms, some equipped with kitchen equipment, some with TV and computers...
    One day....
    how was that 5100 and IF?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Tuesday beats Monday. Odd mexican coffee that has a floral thing from flowers that grow in the trees, and Tilbury. Feeling a little like Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    One day....
    how was that 5100 and IF?
    I really like it! I take a half bowl worth of 5100 and crumble some IF into it, wad it into a cannonball and stuff it in the pipe. Burns like a dream and has a decent nic hit.

I really like it! I take a half bowl worth of 5100 and crumble some IF into it, wad it into a cannonball and stuff it in the pipe. Burns like a dream and has a decent nic hit.
    I'll have to write that one down so I don't forget. Sounds great!

Good Morning Puff Pipers! (as well as to all you Lurkers... You know you're out there!)

Last shift tonight then off until Saturday morning! .. Woot! Enjoying some CH in a MM Country Gent to reflect on the night past and unwind before some sleep.

Looking forward to puffing, eating, sleeping, and spending some quality time here on Puff.

Have a great Tuesday y'all!
    Dale

Puffer Fish with some spikes KBibbs's Avatar

Good morning (more of afternoon really) everyone! Woke up with a mild migraine so having a Dr. Pepper instead of coffee this morning while working on a 10-15 page paper that's due tomorrow. Not sure if I'll end up with much time to smoke a pipe today or not (though I finally found some PA that I wouldn't mind lighting up while working) but things are leaning more towards no unless I have a writing epiphany and bust out this paper.

Anyway, just thought I would drop in and say hello, and good morning all!
    "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter." -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by KBibbs View Post
    Good morning (more of afternoon really) everyone!
    It's always morning somewhere! They were talking about the international dateline yesterday on NPR. The Samoas are working on a tourist package that flies you from one island to another across the dateline for New Year's or your birthday or whatever, so you can celebrate it twice. The announcer noted that you could work only Monday, Wednesday and Friday and still work six days a week!

Good morning! Just finished my first bowl of PA in the 4Dot, same Xmas coffee -- good stuff. Golf again today. Hit the ball pure yesterday but my short game is just a disaster. Missed a 6 footer for par at the first, another miss from 3, then from 4 feet, then reached the par 5 fifth in two only to fail to get up and down from the fringe. (Not bad for somebody a month short of their 68th birthday, 5'7" tall and weighing 130 lbs, huh!? Still have a LITTLE length left in these old bones!) Another easy 8 footer on the sixth didn't go, a 10 footer at seven missed, then three putted the 9th for a four over 40. sigh. Anybody who can break 100 would have easily shot par or better off my ball. Once heard a guy from Viet Nam on a par three, apparently not playing well -- "I suicide myself!!"

Anyhow, I'm excited. Most beautiful day of the year coming up! Hope yours is going to work out as well.
    Last edited by freestoke; 05-11-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Well, work officially sux! Arrived at the site last night and was immediately handed a notice. It stated that if I was even reported as smoking there again, that I would be terminated for that site. This morning I spoke with my supervisor and explained that I had not smoked on the property since receiving a verbal notice from her in my first week there and that I only smoked to & from work. She told me that I smelled of smoke and that, basically, she didn't believe me and also added that having any tobacco in my possession while on the property would warrant a termination, weather I was actually using it or not. Headed into the main office today to formally request a transfer before I get into some major trouble at my current work site. I will not tolerate being treated as such.

On a better note... The PA Choice Blend and MM Legend combo on the drive home was goooooooooooood!

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    Headed into the main office today to formally request a transfer before I get into some major trouble at my current work site. I will not tolerate being treated as such.
    Holy Bajeezus, Dale! What an asshole! Hope that transfer goes through. Sounds like she'd be a witch to work with regardless of whether you smoked or not. sheesh. And who's the snot who complained? Unreal.

Page 12 of 601 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast