Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 13 of 601 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Not sure who complained. Right now, I'm working the 3rd or night shift. For the last hour, 0600 to 0700, ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Not sure who complained. Right now, I'm working the 3rd or night shift. For the last hour, 0600 to 0700, many "big-wigs come through my area. Could have been anyone.
    Dale

Man Dale, I think that really sux! I know there have been plenty of discussions about this already, but I still think that should be illegal! What's this country coming too?

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    What's this country coming too?
    Forget it, it's already there.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

I guess I'm lucky in that my boss and several of my coworkers are cigar lovers. If it weren't for the whiny ones, we'd probably be smoking in the office...

Oh, and to get this thread back on track - I smoked a 1/2 bowl of Boswell's Bear Blend with my coffee this morning. Good Morning All!
    Last edited by DanR; 05-11-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

The Good Lord has allowed me yet another wake-up this morning, so one always has to be happy with that.

Was up at some point just after 0400, but was cross-eyed tired still so went back to bed. Up again at 0731 and started the coffee brewing. Filled a mug and pairing it with CH in a MM Country Gent. No plans today other than to just relax and spend some time with Wife.

Hope y'all have a great Thursday!
    Dale

Mornin' y'all! Another beautiful day on tap here. More golf! Smoking some Erinmore in the MM Diplomat and having some of the good Xmas coffee. Pollen's getting pretty heavy on the cars. Big time flowers out there. Beautiful!

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Hot coffee and a bowl of CH is doing me just fine this morning. Have a few errands to run around town and have a travel pouch loaded and ready to go. Today is the last of my time off until next Sat. Two 12-hour and five 8-hour shifts to go. Still hoping to hear from the main office about a possible transfer but have to suffer through the BS where I am for now. Off to breakfast in just a few, so....

Hope y'all have a great Friday!
    Dale

Good mornin', y'all. PA/4Dot and coffee. A little rain for the weekend which is great for the gardens and fruit trees. Really good timing. Saw an oriole in the apple tree a little while ago, busy picking off the bugs for breakfast. Pretty!

Any of you guys getting flooded out? Looks bad for the people along the Mississippi for sure. What a mess. My heart goes out to them.

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    Loaded up and lit a bowl of PA Choice blend and it was okay at first, then it got even more upset and I was off to the head again. Hoping this isn't how my day is going to be.

Have a great day y'all!
    Seems you got past it a bit faster than I did. (I'm still not all the way clear, but getting there.) I'm not sure why this isn't cholera, actually. Hit me Saturday night and I've been in bed ever since -- except when I was journeying forth to pray at the porcelain altar. Haven't been that sick in 20 years, at least. I was wishing I was in one of those old Audy Murphy war flicks, where I could scream, "Medic! Medic!" and they'd come shoot me up with morphine.

Finally getting ready to have some food and maybe afterward my first bowl since Saturday.

I just had a stomach thing Jim, I'm thinking something I ate maybe just didn't agree with me. Wife also had a touch of it. No full-blown bug yet this year, knock-on-wood! I've had all the seasonal shots so I'm hoping that it'll pass me by. Get well soon Brother!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    I just had a stomach thing Jim, I'm thinking something I ate maybe just didn't agree with me. Wife also had a touch of it. No full-blown bug yet this year, knock-on-wood! I've had all the seasonal shots so I'm hoping that it'll pass me by. Get well soon Brother!
    Don't think this one is one of the flu shot varieties. I had the shot, too, but this was a rotovirus, not an influenza, as I understand it. Anyhow, I'm finally over the hill. Audrey had it too, but she felt it coming and didn't eat, so she was over it in less than 12 hours. Apparently that's the trick -- DON'T EAT! The CDC is full of it with all their warnings about dehydration and electrolyte imbalances -- maybe for infants and elderly on life support, but if you're anywhere close to normal, pheeh...DON'T EAT OR DRINK if you aren't hungry or thirsty! Took me 4 days to shake it off and I can see that every time I ate or drank anything it got worse.

Anyhow, I'm just now firing up the 4Dot with some PA -- but no coffee, water. First bowl since Saturday!

And it is a real good morning for a change!

Glad to hear you're on the mend Brother!
    Dale

Okay! Good mornin', y'all!

All is well this morning with an MM Diplomat full of PA and some COFFEE!! The good stuff, too! The Great Pestilence is finally gone! What a pain in the butt THAT was!

Good morning Puff Pipers!

Been on a retreat from this thread for a few days. Just wanted to see where it went. It's crawling but still alive.

Hot coffee and some Sugar Barrel this morning to get me going. Slept late again... Guess I needed it, but wife is busy at a late breakfast for me... I so love that woman. .

Two more nights of work and then off for four days of R&R. Plan on smoking some small jars and samples I haven't visited in many months... Frog Morton blends, Dunhill, and others. Looking forward to it.

Hope y'all have a great Thursday!
    Dale

Good mornin' Puff Pipers!

Hot coffee and Prince Albert Choice Blend for breakky this fine mornin'. It's Fridy and have a 4-day weekend ahead... Woot! Smoke 'em if yoos got 'em!

Hope yoos all have a ripper Fridy!
    Dale

Page 13 of 601 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast