Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 600 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I do not get up before dawn. Good predawn AM! Got some SWR and a fresh cup of coffee and ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

I do not get up before dawn. Good predawn AM! Got some SWR and a fresh cup of coffee and 4 cats to keep me busy. The weather is finally going to warm up!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Good morning everyone!

I have a 7:15 class and today was tough to get up for. But I'm here drinking a cup of nice hot coffee. Weather is not good either, unfortunately.

I wish everyone the best, have a great one today gentlemen!

Good Morning to my Puff Family. 8 o'clock coffee, a cob, and PA... My morning IV. Wishes for a great day for all.
    Dale

Hey, wake up out there!

I got up early this morning and got the PA going with some Columbian coffee. Gonna be NICE today for a change.

Goooooooood Morning Viet........ Wait, that's not right.

Goooooooood Morning Puff!

Mug of 8 o'clock and a cob full of Carter Hall this morning to get things going. I slept a tad later than usual today. New schedule at a new job site has me off today so I hit the snooze a couple times. Hoping everyone has a great day!
    Dale

Can't say I see the sun rise very often but I do enjoy that first bowl with my morning java. That happens mostly on the weekends. This weekend I'll be firing up my new meerschaum with a hearty English blend.

Puffer With No Spikes shannensmall's Avatar

Good mownin Puffers. A cob full of JKP and a cup full of strong coffee. I actually woke up early this AM.. hey 9:30 is early for me.
    A lack of preparation on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Good morning, Some C&D Burley Flake #1 and a mug of Peet's coffee. Talk about an eye opener

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

My day is starting as usual, with a cob of PA and a mug of 8 o'clock coffee. Wife has a Dr's visit this morning and later it's work for me. Have a great day all!
    Dale

PA here, too, and some coffee! Looking at the weather report...so when do we get to play golf this year, anyhow? Had like 10 rounds in by this time last year, this year nada and none in sight. At least the snow's almost gone!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Morning puff-folk,
    7:15 here, work starting, cob full of PS Navy flake and cup full of coffee. The day may just be worth continuing = )

No longer a community member.

I puff a little later in the day, but im up at 5 am to work out (though im injured atm..) so i also love mornings

I love getting up early, but having kids makes it hard. It seems no matter how early I set the alarm, the kids are up with me. I'd love to have a predawn smoke, but I'd need to wake up at 4am for that to happen.

The last time I saw the sun rise was about 5 years ago when I stayed at a beach house on the Outer Banks. Such an awesome sight to see the sun coming over the Atlantic Horizon. I am as far from being a morning person as it gets.

Also, the weekends are the only time I get to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee with my daily bowl of Bayou Morning.
    "The worst thing you can ever do in life is set yourself goals" - Stephen Fry

good morning!

started the day off with some eggs, oatmeal, toast and a cup of tea. pipe of FMOTT and getting ready for some cycling (best combination haha)

Page 2 of 600 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast