Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 236 of 601 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 9001

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by steinr1 It seems to be a guilty pleasure for many. You imply that I feel guilty for ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    It seems to be a guilty pleasure for many.
    You imply that I feel guilty for liking it, when in fact I most certainly don't! I have unabashed enthusiasm for that odorous weed, and I think the world would be a better place if more men could retreat to their quarters to bask and bathe in its scent.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    You imply that I feel guilty for liking it, when in fact I most certainly don't! I have unabashed enthusiasm for that odorous weed, and I think the world would be a better place if more men could retreat to their quarters to bask and bathe in its scent.
    And better still if we weren't forced to retreat to anywhere to enjoy it.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    And better still if we weren't forced to retreat to anywhere to enjoy it.
    Yes, my post should have read "retreat (under no protest) to their quarters". It would be just as wonderful to subject others to Ennerdale without earning a sideways glance!

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    There seem to be more afficianados of this much reviled tobacco than I would have expected.
    Maybe not so much a surprise as one would think. I think this is on the inside label, because it isn't on the outside of the can: "Our best selling flake by a wide margin." That's from the "Tin Description" on tobaccoreviews. I'm down to two cans and none open. Gotta have that on the next invoice!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good Morning pipers got me another bowl of Christmas cheer 2012 out and drying while I nub out this cigar and coffee.
    Today is going to be a good day

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Sounds like it.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Up for drive to Utica this morning. A veritable heat wave at 28 and another chilly round on the links ahead this afternoon. Played super yesterday, but let me give you an idea of what it's like playing with a frozen golf ball that was left in the trunk overnight. (Today, I'm going to have the foresight to at least take the golf balls out and warm them up.) During the summer, with no wind I hit an eight or nine iron into the first green, maybe a seven or six if I miss the tee shot a little bit. Yesterday I crunched a tee shot down the middle and LABELED a three wood -- 30 yards short. It was a LONG way around that golf course let me tell you.

Guzzling coffee on The Royal Yacht. I've smoked nothing but since I opened the can yesterday.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Anni kake on a walk to the post. Gearing up for the review!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    1792 Flake for me - breakfast of champions. Provided there is ample black coffee on hand.

There is.

Morning, gents.
    Terry, since you like 1792 so much I have to ask, have you tried Cob Plug?
    Hangin' out with Friends

Morning pipers! I'm about to light up some Medium Virginia Flake (in between cups of coffee) and I have some Royal Yacht - my first taste of it, actually - on deck. I didn't need to open another tin, but whattaya gonna do?

Puffer Fish with some spikes tylernim's Avatar

I wish I could have a bowl in the mornings.

Tazo "Awake" tea and smoking a bowl of Anni Kake in the CG. Make it a great Monday.

SWR this morning. I think this is my second bowl of this stuff and so far so good. A little more interesting than PA with no bite and a pleasant taste.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

The farmer who lives next to our jobsite has a burn pile going this morning and apparently there is some sweetgum in it. It smells like latakia and black cavendish! I don't usually smoke cavendish, but I'm craving some now...
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    Tazo "Awake" tea and smoking a bowl of Anni Kake in the CG. Make it a great Monday.
    sounds like a good start