Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 286 of 601 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 9001

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I'm with you, Jim - the thread lives. KK for me as well this morning, in the Savinelli Oscar Lucite. ...

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

I'm with you, Jim - the thread lives. KK for me as well this morning, in the Savinelli Oscar Lucite. I must remember to use this one as a flake pipe, though - it only seems to smoke well when the bowl has some air space.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Hi Terry! Hi Jon! I let the Erinmore flake dry a tad to much and it wouldn't musketball worth a damn. Wound up with a ram and jam into the FourDot apple, but no harm done, apparently. Goes well with English Rose.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puffing on a bowl of Opening Night. For some reason, I've got my sleep hours all screwed up...I've actually been going to bed while it's still dark!
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Hi Terry! Hi Jon! I let the Erinmore flake dry a tad to much and it wouldn't musketball worth a damn. Wound up with a ram and jam into the FourDot apple, but no harm done, apparently. Goes well with English Rose.
    Jim that sounds down right vulgar.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

This week has been spectacularly crappy at work, in addition to which I've wholly lacked pipe time.

Working at the patrol tomorrow - plenty of time then.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Hope you have some pipe time today, Brian! I'm working on a mix of PA and Rum Twist at the moment, a heavy dose of nicotine to gird my loins for the snowblowing in a while. It's warming up the next couple of days, so I need to clear things out so it will melt instead of turning into an impassable mass of frozen ruts afterward. Hey, I haven't done any of that for over a week!

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Having a bowl of McClelland's Frog Morton Across the Pond in a Castello Le Catene 55 and a steaming mug of Sumatra.

Castello_55_9154 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Hope you have some pipe time today, Brian! I'm working on a mix of PA and Rum Twist at the moment, a heavy dose of nicotine to gird my loins for the snowblowing in a while. It's warming up the next couple of days, so I need to clear things out so it will melt instead of turning into an impassable mass of frozen ruts afterward. Hey, I haven't done any of that for over a week!
    Thanks - started the day with fold and stuff delivered Erinmore Flake in my Stanwell. Tomorrow I shall revisit it rubbed out in a cob. Nice tobacco, and I smell like juicy fruit!

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Thanks - started the day with fold and stuff delivered Erinmore Flake in my Stanwell. Tomorrow I shall revisit it rubbed out in a cob. Nice tobacco, and I smell like juicy fruit!
    "Ah, Juicy Fruit..."

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

The PPP is full of weirdness, Rum Twist, Anni Kake, PA, Reiner LGF...and English Rose snuff. Decided to put a pinch of Metropolitaine on there to bring up the moisture level and turn it into a little aromatic for a prelunch pick-me-up. Wow! This is pretty damn good!
    Last edited by freestoke; 01-28-2013 at 11:25 AM.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I just had a bit of Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Falcon on the porch.

Back to the 1792 Flake in the Savinelli billiard/lovat. Been almost 2 weeks since I had any - would have preferred the Royal Yacht again this morning.
    Uh oh...

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Back to the 1792 Flake in the Savinelli billiard/lovat. Been almost 2 weeks since I had any - would have preferred the Royal Yacht again this morning.
    Uh oh...

Good shot, Brian!

A late start for me this morning, but I'll try to get up to speed with a 4Dot of PA/SRTwist. Freshground Columbiano this morning.

I enjoyed a bowl Carter Hall this morning while contemplating what to take on my trip down to Sydney. I've got a tin of Solani 633 that I haven't opened yet. I'm half way considering taking it. Trying a new blend in a new city might add to the sense of adventure?
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!