Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Good Morning! Enjoying a bowl of Prince Albert....

Maturing Puffer Fish Hellraiser's Avatar

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Good Morning! Enjoying a bowl of Prince Albert.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish DirtyBlackSocks's Avatar

Gooood morning, just picked up a nice Limited Edition Hunter's Nording - the 2000 Rusticated Boar, smoking a nice large bowl of Penzance right now in a Nording Freehand No. 2 - easily my favorite pipe.

For those of you who have not tried a Nording yet I'd suggest heading over to Cup O' Joes and taking a look - they're lower end models are only 50 bucks a piece but smoke like a 300 dollar pipe.

Ha! The early bird gets the PA! And some coffee. (Damn cats.) Mornin' guys!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Morning all! I've no business being up this early, but I tied on an extra Rye whiskey last night, and that seems to wake me up prematurely sometimes. Seems the older I get, things work the opposite of the way they used to. Take for instance the french press of Counter Culture coffee I just polished off. Now I'm sleepy again.

Scarfed a prosciutto and onion omlette for brekkie, and decided to treat myself to a morning pipe since I had time. A bowl of Germain's Brown Flake (thanks Dave!) went down sweetly with my many cups of joe.

Think I'll go into work early today. Sooner I get there, sooner I can leave and start my weekend.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Good morning brothers! Hope everyone has an excellent Friday and this afternoon is always the perfect time to kick back with a large bowl of something excellent!
    New cigar smokers, check out this thread: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-pu...tesy-newb.html

Good morning Puff Pipers!

PA and 8 o'clock to get things started today for me. Off from work today and have a few errands, with trusty MM cob and a pouch of PA ready to go.
    Dale

No longer a community member.

As usual, up early but not smoking I will save that for this evening when I start my weekend. Finally.
    Giddy up..
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    Flickr: pink_elephant's Photostream

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Having my morning cup of roast and a bowl of Trout Stream when I looked up and saw a Red Tailed Hawk jumping around in my bushes. Don't know what he was after, maybe a field mouse but not something you see every day. Man I love nature in the morning!!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Puffer Fish with some spikes phineasrex's Avatar

Morning pipesters, later classes today, so I missed sunrise. But for some reason it's snowing here in southeastern PA, so I just shoveled, now onto a bowl of bayou morning flake and a couple cups. Probably going to finish off The Quiet American before heading off to be scholastic. Enjoy your friday folks.
    The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants - Albert Camus

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Been up since 04:30 hours and starting a 7-day work week today (uggh). Hot coffee and a cob of Prince Albert Choice Blend to start things out this morning. Have a pre-loaded cob with a very nice, gifted blend called Mission Pipe Shop's "Nut's To You" (thanks User Name!) for the ride to work. Have more of the same loaded in the travel pouch for meal break at work.

Have a great day all!
    Dale

Mornin' to ya! Sun might peek through occasionally today for a change! The Mohawk Valley gets less direct sunlight than any place on the N. American continent, so any sun is good! Got the 4Dot with some PA going and a nice cup of coffee.

Puffer Fish with some spikes El Gringo's Avatar

Good morning all. Having a bit of Tambo with my morning coffee.
    Its quite dreary here, and I dont think I'll be seeing the sun come out today, but it is Saturday...cant beat that.

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

PA choice Blend and hot coffee this morning. Up at 04:30 hours for a 12 hour shift again today... Back to 8's tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day!
    Dale

Been up for a while, but just finished my first bowl of PA. BEAUTIFUL out there! Think I'll beat a few whiffle balls around the yard in a bit. Starting my second bowl with my second pipe with another cup of coffee. Might go out and smoke it on the porch. Been a while since that's been a comfortable choice.

Had to start the day with a nice hot bowl of oatmeal now sitting back enjoying a pipe bowl of Anni Kake and some coffee.

Page 3 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast