Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 336 of 600 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8990

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by freestoke Gonna play Rome Country Club tomorrow, where I was club champion back in -- -- 1989. ...

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Gonna play Rome Country Club tomorrow, where I was club champion back in -- -- 1989. Yeah, before some of you were born.
    Hummm, to be 24 yrs old again...
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    Hummm, to be 24 yrs old again...
    I'd settle for twice that! Golf is canceled by the weather. Miserable wind and rain and nobody feels like facing it.

Think I'll double smoke the Bari Dana with some RY this time.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

An aromatic morning (and afternoon) with Peterson Special Reserve 2012 from a Barling Scalloped Meerschaum Straight Billiard. Highly recommended!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

I'd settle for twice that!
    I think I'd prefer it; 24 would have me surrounded by battleship grey again...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I think I'd prefer it; 24 would have me surrounded by battleship grey again...
    Yehp! 24 I was dirt poor. Working every waking hour of the day and my kids didn't even know I was their daddy. Best part, I ain't a grand dad yet!
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

No longer a community member.

SPS Bosphorus Cruise in a MM cob

Warrior Plug in a small (Size 2) Yeco Junior Straight Billiard.

I'm working my way through the tail end of some jars in order to qualify to open a new tin or two. SG Balkan Flake, Ashton Artisan's Blend, Fox's Dorisco Mixture, SG Black XX, GH Black Bogie and Brown Bogie Rum ropes - all good stuff, luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    I'm working my way through the tail end of some jars in order to qualify to open a new tin or two. SG Balkan Flake, Ashton Artisan's Blend, Fox's Dorisco Mixture, SG Black XX, GH Black Bogie and Brown Bogie Rum ropes - all good stuff, luckily.
    Those last three curl toes a skosh, too! I have a tiny piece of Happy Bogie in jar which needs emptying. Think I'll tackle that next bowl, as soon as I wake up with this Sugar Barrel and some coffee. Other than the Royal Yacht, I've been smoking on the mild side the past week or so. This has to end.

Old Gowrie in the Sav 811 and life is good.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

Black House with a pinch of Syrian Latakia in a Peterson's Sherlock Holmes.

Peterson's Sherlock Holmes_3367 by GoerzDagor, on Flickr
    Credo quia absurdum!

@DJ we need a group shot of your pipe collection please.

McL Grand Orientals Black Sea Sokhoum out of the most funnest smokin pipes I've ever had the pleasure of smokin from... A Tim Thorp Braggy Nose Warmer. Unfortunately, I chipped the tip off the stem while running a cleaner through it grrrr

I've waited too long for the Happy Bogie, needing to eat some lunch first. I'll stick with the relatively mild Royal Yacht until I've had some victuals.

Those last three curl toes a skosh, too! I have a tiny piece of Happy Bogie in jar which needs emptying. Think I'll tackle that next bowl, as soon as I wake up with this Sugar Barrel and some coffee. Other than the Royal Yacht, I've been smoking on the mild side the past week or so. This has to end.
    Funnily enough, for me, the ropes pale into insignificance against the Balkan Flake - that one has been kicking my arse, but I'm not really big on Latakia and that's what it is.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Popped a year old tin of London Mixture to walk to the library today. Mmm! Beautiful day.

Wessex burley flake.

Nope - not slices. Flake.

Yum.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar