Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 373 of 601 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9001

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; SPS Kentucky Planter in a Dr G Duke...

No longer a community member.

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

SPS Kentucky Planter in a Dr G Duke

Irish Flake in a Stanwell billiard.
    ********.com

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Irish Flake in a Stanwell billiard.
    Now that's a great way to start your morning! If it IS your morning...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Actually, it was my night. I'm now finishing the bowl in my afternoon, 11 PM...

I have a feeling this one isn't for me, although I need to give it a few more bowls. But I can sure see why it's popular. Very rich taste.
    ********.com

After DGTing the Savinelli of ABF that I left with a few puffs remaining last night, I'm on to the CG with some PA. Tomorrow begins the rigorous build up to my Thursday morning colonoscopy. Tuesday is meat, eggs, and cheese, with a side of Milk of Magnesia, then Wednesday, the really big big bottle of intestinal detergent and jello. No real reason, just mainly because everybody should have one after 50, or so they tell me. The odds do sort of point in that direction as the right way to go though, so who am I to bet against the house? Think I might hit Eddie's Paramount Diner for my last meal, some basic mystery meat, potatoes and gravy.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    After DGTing the Savinelli of ABF that I left with a few puffs remaining last night, I'm on to the CG with some PA. Tomorrow begins the rigorous build up to my Thursday morning colonoscopy. Tuesday is meat, eggs, and cheese, with a side of Milk of Magnesia, then Wednesday, the really big big bottle of intestinal detergent and jello. No real reason, just mainly because everybody should have one after 50, or so they tell me. The odds do sort of point in that direction as the right way to go though, so who am I to bet against the house? Think I might hit Eddie's Paramount Diner for my last meal, some basic mystery meat, potatoes and gravy.
    Having just turned 50, I have one of these on the horizon in my very near future (the close horizon?). I don't expect anything from the results, but agree it's probably I good idea to have one done.

KK in a CG this morning. With Stash Tea Double Bergamot Earl Grey.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Having just turned 50...
    No good will come of it.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    No good will come of it.
    Especially if they mistake my rectal data base for a polyp and remove it. I'd have to turn in my Ted Byrne Official Bar Bore id card, Bar Bore 121 .

No good will come of it.
    Terry, at 55, I can assure you that this is absolutely correct. I think my warranty expired at 50...
    ********.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Terry, at 55, I can assure you that this is absolutely correct. I think my warranty expired at 50...
    Dunno. While I intend to use the phrase (thanks, Robert) as much as I can, so far good HAS come of it. I've lost 35 pounds in 2013, and feel better now than I did a dozen years ago. We'll see where I am at year's end.

Mark, you just need to find a way to roll your odometer back a decade or so. . .

Louisiana Flake in Frankenpipe.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

No good will come of it.
    As I begin the countdown to the Big Bottle of Bowel Bomb, commencing at 1600 EDT, I'm enjoying a nice cup of black coffee to wash down the introductory dose of Milk of Magnesia. As I ponder what the future may hold this evening -- or fail to hold -- I wonder how all these "Clean out your colon" products on the market can compete with the altogether thorough colonoscopy prep? I mean, if a clean colon is the goal, go for the gold! Seems like the ultimate diet. Eat like a pig Wednesday to Sunday, then Monday and Tuesday, FLUSH!

I'm firing up some Stonehaven this morning. I feel an under par round coming on this afternoon.

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Began the morning with Ennerdale in my Dad's Peterson meer. Now it's on to KK in a huge Randy Wiley #17 Risticated finish. He is a carver from the USA that IMO makes some exceptional pipes. KK burns well in this one. And that taste -- OO - LA - LA!

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Being 59 I no longer care about odometers or warranties...I had double by-pass at 55. Now I just enjoy each day as it comes and am thankful for it. Work to be done, great tobacco to smoke, great food to enjoy, a libation every now and then, and time with family. Life is Good!

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Dunno. While I intend to use the phrase (thanks, Robert) as much as I can, so far good HAS come of it. I've lost 35 pounds in 2013, and feel better now than I did a dozen years ago. We'll see where I am at year's end.

Mark, you just need to find a way to roll your odometer back a decade or so. . .

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    Being 59 I no longer care about odometers or warranties...I had double by-pass at 55. Now I just enjoy each day as it comes and am thankful for it. Work to be done, great tobacco to smoke, great food to enjoy, a libation every now and then, and time with family. Life is Good!
    Ditto!

Welcome back, Micheal! I feel like I should have a bowl of Ennerdale.. Perhaps after a few more FM Bayou.