Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 400 of 599 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8982

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; More PA/SRT in the Diplomat....

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

More PA/SRT in the Diplomat.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

KK in the Country Gent - been a while.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

No longer a community member.

Drew Estate's Grand Central in a Dr. Grabow Freehand

I set out to fill a pipe with PA and SRT, got to morning dreaming (as in, not awake yet) about the effect of various pipe shapes on intelligence, and wound up leaving out the twist. , but I am really enjoying this bowl of straight PA anyhow. I selected the Two Dot Canadian, thinking that the Canadian shape was suitable for literary activities, as opposed to a bent for math (Einstein) or a big billiard for emergency situations, say dealing with Godzilla (Raymond Burr) or trying to save benevolent creatures who crash land on Earth (It Came from Outer Space/Richard Carson).

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Had a mixture of Prince Albert and Peterson's Hyde Park on the way to work today. Yummy.
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    Had a mixture of Prince Albert and Peterson's Hyde Park on the way to work today. Yummy.
    I'm still stuck on the PA/SRT train. PA mixes with anything.

Good luck in the LTF contest, Shawn! (And thanks for filling in a proper entry form as an example. )

Royal Yacht in the meer this morning - I seem to be fairly set in my ways.

No good will come of it.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Royal Yacht in the meer this morning - I seem to be fairly set in my ways.

No good will come of it.
    Sometimes good thing do come from being habitual. You know what you like, you enjoy what you want, and Life is Good!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    Sometimes good thing do come from being habitual. You know what you like, you enjoy what you want, and Life is Good!
    YAY!!! Michael is back!

A bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation 1931, courtesy of @Desertlifter in a no name briar with a hideous bass carved into the bowl

Puffer Fish with some spikes Salty's Avatar

Exotique in my Peterson, with a cup of dark roast. Good start to the day.

Almost straight SRT with just a few crumbs of PA in it. Gotta keep the liquids comin' with a nice strong smoke like this. And I made the coffee extra strong, too, so I should be ready to rip by noon.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    . . . and Life is Good!
    Yea!

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    YAY!!! Michael is back!
    Thank you! It's good to be back. Sometimes Puff works and sometimes it doesn't. Either way -- Life is Good!

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

RY in the dedicated acorn.

PA in the Legend ala Forever stem. I can't remember...seems that a poll here revealed that righthanders clench left and left handers clencher right, but that could just be what I expected the poll to show. I did just notice one other thing that might contribute to the favored side -- the dominant eye. Clenched right, it seems more distracting in the field of vision, and more smoke drifts past the dominant eye.