Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; That looks awesome Dale! Are those mussels or clams? Small apple full of MacB VA flake with coffee sweet and ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

That looks awesome Dale! Are those mussels or clams?

Small apple full of MacB VA flake with coffee sweet and light. Going to be a good Friday

I put down a half finished bowl of Hamborger Veermaster last night in order to be responsible and go to bed early. This morning I've been enjoying finishing it with my coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Xodar View Post
    That looks awesome Dale! Are those mussels or clams?

Those were mussels but clams work just as well.
    Dale

Saturday morning at the Masters! Smoking my standard morning bowl of PA in the 4Dot with a cup of coffee. Be out there pounding it around myself before watching the action later tonight, but it's fun listening to the golf talking heads analyzing stuff this morning. Too bad Tiger's in it, because it's gonna sort of mess up the coverage -- 10 minutes Tiger (including a replay of shots he hit the past two days and earlier today), cut over quick to one shot each of McIlRoy, Fowler and Choi, back to Tiger for 10 more minutes.

I must be grumpy this morning, because I just have to say how much I despise Mike Tirico as a golf announcer. Can't for the life of me figure out what his qualifications are. And why hasn't he ever learned anything about the game after all these years? Seems like he'd figure something out eventually, but he just never does. BooooooRING and an empty pocket about golf.

There. Now I feel better. I'll stop bitchin', I promise. Mornin' guys!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Slept in until about 08:00 hours this morning. Now on to some hot Java and some PA in a MM Country Gentleman. Have a couple of errands later this morning and have a MM Legend and a pouch of Carter Hall ready for the drive around town. Skipping breakfast and probably a sandwich for lunch. Saving room for a great supper tonight.

Hope everyone out there in Puff world has a fantastic day!
    Dale

Went out on the back porch and smoked a bowl of Beverwyck this morning before it got hot. Going to be 91 today. That Beverwyck is a good burley blend, just comes too dry but I am too lazy to rehydrate it so I just smoke it that way. Got to order me some Walnut and PA for early morning smokes.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Clampsmoquero Latakius Vituscan's Avatar

It's a fine morning here on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. The first bowl was Ringlow Syrian Reserve in a 1960s Pioneer gourd calabash. Now, just finishing a bowl of GL Pease Odyssey in a Castello 33 kkkk.

DJ
    Credo quia absurdum!

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post

The day started at )6:00 hours with a cup of fresh, hot coffee and a M cob of PA Choice Blend. Followed that with another MM cob of Carter Hall and now having some Sugar Barrel in a Dr Grabow Royal Duke.

This evening is my last shift of the week with a few days to rest up. Next scheduled shift starts at 23:00 hours on Wednesday... Woot!

Also, and just for Troy... Here's what we're having for supper on Sunday... Low Country Boil!

dammit Dale,
    your making me drool and very very jealous. might have to jump on a plane just to gate crash your supper (shaking fist)
    looks yummy
    troy

Good morning Puff Pipers!

Yes, the plan is to make that same thing this evening.

Woke up at 07:31 hours today. Late start but went to bed at nearly 04:00 hours, so I suppose it's okay. Mug of hot coffee and a MM cob of Carter Hall to kick things into gear and the day officially started.

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Dale

Finally up and about with my standard 4Dot/PA and some coffee (Columbian this morning ). Gonna head and play nine then watch the Masters later. Looks like my Kuchar pick's a loser. I want to see at least 10 people tied for the lead going into the final nine.

Beverwyck this morning, then Meridian.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Up this morning at 06:15 hours and enjoying some Carter Hall in a MM cob with a mug of hot 8 o'clock coffee. Wife is still sleeping as is our cat Spanky, on my pillow.

Hoping everyone has a great day!
    Dale

Another PA and 4Dot morning with some coffee! Mornin' guys!

Played pretty good yesterday, one over. Must say Charl Schwartzel played a bit better though! QUITE the Masters!

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Good morning fellow pipers! As always, no pipe smoking for me this morning but I thought I would offer a good morning and best wishes to all in the week to come! No early morning class for me this morning so I got to sleep in just a touch which is excellent!
    New cigar smokers, check out this thread: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-pu...tesy-newb.html

Slept in late, until about 08:15 hours. Nothing planned today but to hang out on Puff and relax. Carter Hall in a cob to get me started this morning. Thinking maybe a good day to spiffy up my pipes from the past several days and dry out a few flakes for the evening.

Have a great day everyone!
    Dale

Page 5 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast