Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 54 of 601 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Man, this paper plate must be creating tobacco somehow. I keep smoking from the pile and it never gets any ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Man, this paper plate must be creating tobacco somehow. I keep smoking from the pile and it never gets any smaller! Tastes pretty good, though. I guess I shouldn't complain, huh? 4Dot's getting the action this morning.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Man, this paper plate must be creating tobacco somehow. I keep smoking from the pile and it never gets any smaller! Tastes pretty good, though. I guess I shouldn't complain, huh? 4Dot's getting the action this morning.
    Similarly, at the end of my scrap ziplock... it didn't seem to multiply like yours. You must buy looser blends.
    Got the last of a little Happy Bogie with end of some Kendal Kentucy, with a touch of my B&M's Black-cav/cherry/perique thrown in for room note. Who needs coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    Similarly, at the end of my scrap ziplock... it didn't seem to multiply like yours. You must buy looser blends.
    I'm a careless filler. I drop a lot, even filling the 4Dot with PA -- like just now. I smoke more flake than anything else, though. When I musketball, sometimes it's a skosh too tight, so I pull a little out of the middle and it goes on the plate, since I've usually already closed the jar. I also lose a little rolling the musketball as a rule. If there's an insufficient amount left in a jar to make a bowl, it gets dumped on the plate, so it builds up fast.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Thinking I might go out for some Irish Oak. I need a little jump, I'm dragging this morning.

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Well thanks to CWL (Thank you CWL!) I don't know what the heck I'm going to start my day with. Ended the night with some Anni Kake and Penzance, so it's on to the other stuff today... I kinda want to light up that FVF and SH, but I think I should build my way up to it. Probably start with the Solani Aged Burley Flake, than maybe some of that GH&co Coniston Cut Plug? Then later to 1792 and SJF?

Oooo, it's so nice to have these choices!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    Oooo, it's so nice to have these choices!
    Wow! Carpet bombing with high yield ordnance at its finest, Giuseppe!

I'm DGTing some Glengarry Flake from last night. Rather good, actually!

Bobs Chocolate Flake with my coffee this morning. For my tastes, these two just seem to go together perfectly!

Marlin Flake drying on the paper plate for later!

I just filled an MM Diplomat from the paper plate potpourri, looked back and I swear there was more there than when I started. My only complaint is that it's filling it back up with Paper Plate Potpourri instead of FVF or Stonehaven. Oh well...

Goodmorning all! Sitting here at the keyboard sipping on a great cup of coffee and enjoying the roomnote of annicake in a 2007 x220 St Patricks day Peterson pipe. Doubt I will even finish this bowl this morning its so deep.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

This morning's selection was LNF in my Bjarne Viking Classic. Some frustrating traffic prompted the decision to take the "scenic" route which extends the commute by 15 minutes. Oh well, more time to enjoy Stokkebye's excellent VaPer.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Giving the 4Dot a bit of excitement this morning with some 5100+5105+perique. There are worse VaPers -- actually, I like it a lot! Not a lot of firepower, but tasty and mildly snorky.

Might be it for the golf this year. Never know when a warm front might creep in from the south, but the last truly playable day of 2011 could be upon us. I'm not one of those guys who plays in the snow, having learned my golf down south where you can play all year round. I've never been much for golf once it hits the low 50s. But we're playing today! (Come on, everybody, sing along! 'I'm dreaming of a green Xmas.")

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Giving the 4Dot a bit of excitement this morning with some 5100+5105+perique. There are worse VaPers -- actually, I like it a lot! Not a lot of firepower, but tasty and mildly snorky.

Might be it for the golf this year. Never know when a warm front might creep in from the south, but the last truly playable day of 2011 could be upon us. I'm not one of those guys who plays in the snow, having learned my golf down south where you can play all year round. I've never been much for golf once it hits the low 50s. But we're playing today! (Come on, everybody, sing along! 'I'm dreaming of a green Xmas.")
    I'm singing with you, Jim! I want a green Halloween at least!

Grabbing some 1:1 SWR and vanilla flake as I head out the door. Just a touch of nicotine to get the brain pumping.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    I'm singing with you, Jim! I want a green Halloween at least!
    Looking halfway decent for Halloween -- but that could change at any point, depending on what horrific stuff might roll in from SD. Got me some Lagonda in the Diplomat going. Right nice!

You guys could come on down to San Antonio for the holidays. I was wearing shorts napping in the hammock after Thanksgiving dinner last year. About 80 degrees and sunny today, and since we finally got some rain the greens have perked up nicely!

I'm having some Half and Half after lunch today, but I'm regretting my decision. It is getting better as the bowl progresses, but I wish I had picked something a little more lively tasting.

This morning it was a bowl full of Angler's Dream in my favorite cob.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Page 54 of 601 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast