Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Mornin' ya'll! Smoking from the many-splendored pouch mixture (a little of everything) with some CH in it. Threw some perique ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Mornin' ya'll! Smoking from the many-splendored pouch mixture (a little of everything) with some CH in it. Threw some perique in there last night, too, so a little snorkier than my normal morning smoke.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

God morning fellow puffers, I am smoking my 2nd bowl of Dunhill EMP. Great blend for the morning!

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Never went to sleep... I tried but just couldn't make it happen so I'm still awake. Coffee is brewing and smoking some Carter Hall to make the morning official. Have to go to work tonight (3rd shift) so I'll sleep at some point, but for now it's officially the morning.

Hope y'all have a great day!
    Dale

Good morning Puff Pipers!

Short and sweet... Just home from work, Carter Hall in a MM cob, time for bed.

Have a great day y'all!
    Dale

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Bowl of greek yogurt, honey and granola (hey! I like it) and smoked a bowl of Sunflower (blend I get from a B&M in Topeka) in my MM cob on the way into work. Great smoke!

On my fourth cup of coffee already and 4th bowl, Anni Kake in my Alpha Litewate. PA, Squadron Leader and another Anni Kake earlier. AK is quite nice stuff!

Yes, Dale, the SL was in a cob.

Enjoyed a bowl of Middleton's Walnut in a MM Legend on the ride home from work this morning. Had a follow-up of Carter Hall in a MM Country Gent shortly after I got home. Now having some PA Choice Blend in another MM Legend and then it's off to sleepy land for me.

Hoping y'all have a great day!
    Dale

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Good Morning Puffers!
    Friday, nor more than normally wet for this part of the northwest, and did I mention it's Friday? Stokkebye Luxury twist in a small apple and french roast the color of a mother in laws love. It's going to be a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post

Enjoyed a bowl of Middleton's Walnut in a MM Legend on the ride home from work this morning.
    Wow! Branching out into the hard core stuff, Dale?

I started with Mac Baren HH Mature Virginia. Good stuff. Well into my 6th bowl of the morning, Squadron Leader. Doing some backups on the other computer now. Got another one of those stinking "rootkit" malware programs running on it somehow. Really annoying. Might actually have to buy something to get rid of this stuff. (And, no, I'm not so stupid as to "search" for a fix on that machine. )

Home from work and soon going to bed. Drove home in a darn near monsoon this morning but still managed to enjoy some PA Choice Blend on the trip. Just loaded a MM Country Gentleman with Rice Krispies by mistake I'm so tired.... And you think they "snap, crackle, and pop" in milk?... HA! Last bowl before sleep; Carter Hall.

Have a great day y'all!
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    Good Morning Puff Pipers!...Just loaded a MM Country Gentleman with Rice Krispies by mistake I'm so tired.... And you think they "snap, crackle, and pop" in milk?...
    Swing shifts should be illegal, right up there with slave labor. (I kid you not.) I know what it's like and I feel for you, Dale. Sleep good!

Good morning to everybody who's up! Got some MB HH Matured Kake spillage from last night topped with some PA and a cup of coffee.

Posting from my desk at work this morning. At 07:00 hours, I'll be headed out and having some PA Choice Blend on the ride home. Pancakes and sauasge to soon follow!

Hope y'all have a geat day!
    Dale

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Good morning everybody. It's just after 6 Sunday morning, I'm having a coffee & a bagel while I get ready to drive to NJ for the day to herf with other puffers.

This is much earlier than I'm used to for Sunday's, but it's gonna be a great day, I can feel it.

Think I'll have some PA after breakfast.
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Some PA in the 4Dot and some coffee. Good mornin'! Nice rain this weekend. People are grumbling, but the gardens and trees aren't!

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Some PA in the 4Dot and some coffee. Good mornin'! Nice rain this weekend. People are grumbling, but the gardens and trees aren't!
    Sounds good to me! I ham having some EMP in a knockaround Briar. Paired with an Caramel machiatto. Maybe not the best match but it is starting my morning in an excellent direction!

Page 6 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast