Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Good Morning Puff Pipers! 12 hour shifts behind me now, for this week... 2 more 8 hour days to go ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

12 hour shifts behind me now, for this week... 2 more 8 hour days to go until my work week is at it's end... Then 3 days off!

Enjoying the company of a good friend... My MM Country Gent and some Carter Hall before bedtime.
    Dale

Good morning Dale and other puffers! I started my day off with some EMP. Always a great way to start the day.
    I hope everyone has a great day!

Don't know what I'm smoking! It's the TwoDot from last night that I was too tired to finish and too tired to remember what I put in there. I think it's LTF, though -- puff puff -- yeah, LTF. Anyhow, some coffee and a good morning!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good morning Puff Pipers!

Enjoying some Carter Hall in a MM cob.

Aside from that good note, I'm mad as Hell! Here's why... Taking a stand
    Dale

My weekend starts today... Off until 0700 hours on Saturday! Woot!

Enjoying some PA Choice Blend in a Dr Grabow Royal Duke to start things out.

Have a few flakes drying out for this evening... FVF and a first for me: St. Jakes Flake (compliments of User Name... Thanks James!).

Quote Originally Posted by DSturg369 View Post
    ... a first for me: St. Jakes Flake (compliments of User Name... Thanks James!).
    Mister Moo sent me some of that and I still have a little left. Good plan, Dale. Think I'd like some of that later myself!

Got up this morning to a power outage. Had a pretty strong thunderstorm with some big, thumpy lightning, so I figured that's what knocked things out. Nope. We've had a few inches of rain in the past week, no big deal, but enough. A few weeks back, they put in three new poles to replace some old ones and they just keeled over this morning about 5:30. Nice job. I just LOVE private enterprise handling the utilities. If they can take shortcuts and save a buck and put it in their own pockets they will.

Anyhow, got the generator going and I'm at least online with the refrigerator running and some coffee! PA in the 4Dot as usual.

Had a nice big bowl of EMP to kick off the day, which always seems to do the trick!

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    Had a nice big bowl of EMP to kick off the day, which always seems to do the trick!
    Still one of my top tobaccos overall right now! Excellent, light smoke which always tastes good morning, noon, or night!
    New cigar smokers, check out this thread: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-pu...tesy-newb.html

Had a bad coughing spell last night and smoking only seemed to make it worse at the time. But, all seem right again this morning.

Changing things up this morning a little bit. A mug of hot coffee is by my side but leaving the MM cobs in the rack for right now. Have a Savinelli 904 Capri Rood Briar loaded with some FVF to start things out today.
    Dale

Mornin', y'all. Got my 4Dot, PA and coffee as usual. Cold and windy day. Two seasons around here, winter and the Fourth of July.

Good morning gentlemen, I am having some more EMP out of my Picasso Briar that Dave gifted to me. Kind of wishing i brought more then 3 baccy's on vaca but at least there good ones!

Opened an 8 oz can of Chelsea Morning last night because it had reached it's first birthday. Smoked it this morning and it was delicious.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

EMP to start the day in my Puff meer.

Good Morning.

have to knock off a 10 page paper, but ill do that with some chocolate mind tea and MM of Squadron Leader.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by EvoFX View Post
    ...but ill do that with some chocolate mind tea...
    Good thinking!

Page 7 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast