Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

This is a discussion on Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Where IS everybody this morning!? Good morning anyhow! Got the Szabo going with some Smoker Friendly Sweet and Natural and ...

Re: Official Piper's "Good Morning" Thread

Where IS everybody this morning!? Good morning anyhow! Got the Szabo going with some Smoker Friendly Sweet and Natural and my third cup of coffee this morning. I can't find my Anni Kake!! Any of you guys see my Anni Kake lying around? I didn't smoke ALL of it already did I?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good Morning Puff Pipers!

Was up too late and slept in too late again. Cup of hot coffee and a bowl of Sugar Barrel in a MM Legend for breakfast. I think I'm coming down wih some kind of Spring cold thing... Uggghhh.... Just what I need.

Have a great day y'all!
    Dale

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Up waay too early today. Had a nice bowl of Red Cake in my Sav. Was able to even sit out on the porch in the sun. Dreaming of my motorcycle trip. Doesn't get any better than this.

Up at 06:00 and started the day with hot coffee and a MM Country Gent with PA Choice Blend. Now on to a second bowl of the same.

Y'all have a great day!
    Dale

Just about ready to sit down to some coffee and stoke up the 4Dot with -- tada! -- CH! I'll be popping a tub of PA shortly, but it's been a busy morning so far, had to "Revolutionize" the four cats among other things. (Anti-flea stuff.)

Chelsea Morning in a Nording Freehand this morning.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Just about ready to sit down to some coffee and stoke up the 4Dot with -- tada! -- CH! I'll be popping a tub of PA shortly, but it's been a busy morning so far, had to "Revolutionize" the four cats among other things. (Anti-flea stuff.)
    Hehe, at the risk of going off topic, Revolution is amazing. We use it on our cats, our staffordshires, and the beagle. Combination flea/heartworm topical that also covers ear mites (which is what we first purchased it for). Prescription only in N America, so bless the aussies who'll ship it with no fuss.

Wednesday morning, Coffee and PS Navy Flake in a new Cassano calabash shape I picked up this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Xodar View Post
    Prescription only in N America, so bless the aussies who'll ship it with no fuss.

Wednesday morning, Coffee and PS Navy Flake in a new Cassano calabash shape I picked up this weekend
    Yep, Aussies are also WAY cheaper! Oddly, it ships from Canada. Anyhow, been using it for years and the ear mites are also why I picked it originally, that and the simultaneous tick control. (Doesn't get all the different tick types, but the ones it doesn't get are the ones dogs usually get, not cats. Cats are pretty good at getting rid of their own ticks anyhow, especially if you have more than one cat so they can groom each other.

I'm on my fourth bowl as the morning winds down -- my trusty FourDot pot with some Anni Kake. (I found the AK in a bag marked SG St. James Flake. My filing system leaves something to be desired.)

Having some PA Choice Blend in a MM Country Gent before breakfast this morning. Hot coffee accompanying.

Not working tonight and will probably be up most of the night. Wife is having an electrical stimulator put in her back this afternoon to see if it helps with her back injury pain, and I need to monitor her through the night to insure she doesn't have an adverse reaction and that it's not making things worse. Several pipes and tobaccos will be with me throughout the night as well.
    Dale

Man, Dale, tough sledding continues. Hope all goes well and she's better for having the procedure.

Broke open the PA a while ago and it's tasting great in the 4Dot with some Chock Full o' Nuts! Actually this one's out. Gotta go for two in a row!

Going for FIVE in a row! My low PA warning light was on!! And my fourth cup of coffee. Buzzing right along this morning!

Good late morning guys! I had a bowlof some English Gentlemen this morning for a change of pace. It is a nice English that left an excellent room note!

My Wife's med procedure was yesterday. She's still sore from the insertion process of the 2 electrodes in her spine but otherwise doing okay. She says she thinks it's working but is too sore still to really tell yet.

Hot coffee and PA in a MM cob to get me going this morning. And I know I'm not alone in that their wives had them up at 04:00 hours to see the Royal Wedding... She's still watching it.

Y'all have a great day!
    Dale

Mornin' y'all!

Glad things went well for her, Dale. Hope it helps her out.

I'll flick on the telly (as they used to say in England) here in a bit and watch the reruns. They actually closed school when I was a kid in Virginia so we could watch QE-II marry Philip.

Right now, it's PA in the 4Dot and some coffee. My PA replenishment arrived yesterday!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xodar View Post
    Hehe, at the risk of going off topic, Revolution is amazing. We use it on our cats, our staffordshires, and the beagle. Combination flea/heartworm topical that also covers ear mites (which is what we first purchased it for). Prescription only in N America, so bless the aussies who'll ship it with no fuss.

Does this mean I can trade Revolution for tobacco??

And best of luck Dale, hope she feels better soon.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Page 9 of 601 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast