Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 490

Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

This is a discussion on Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Hambone1 Give the poor man a little time first...... decaf! Yea! I know, right! You'd think Tommy ...

  
  1. #271

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    Give the poor man a little time first...... decaf!
    Yea! I know, right! You'd think Tommy was like...

    Poor Bryan!




    .
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

  2. #272

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    In the spirit of keeping things moving:

    1792/Cob plug
    G&H Rum flake
    Solani 663
    Irish Flake
    Reiners LGF
    Dark Twist Roll cake
    Mick McQuaid Plug
    Wessex Campaign Dark flake
    Jackknife or Triple Play
    Stonehaven

    I'll get Dan sorted this weekend!

  3. #273

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Dan's package goes out today!

    Add Sunday Picnic and Telegraph Hill to my list.

  4. #274

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader DanR's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    I received Bryan's package yesterday. Here's a photo:



    I recieved some very generous samples of Star of the East Flake, Blackwoods Flake, Scottish Cake, and two others that I am not familar with. One is labeled SGF and the other is blank.

    I peeked at Bryan's tobaccocellar.com page and I see Former Straight Grain Flake in his open tin section, so I'm fairly certain that's one of them. The other I'm not so sure about, but it has the McClelland signature aroma, and a rich, dark, reddish color to it. Having smoked a bowl this morning, I'm thinking it's a straight virginia, so I'm guessing 5100?

    Bryan - thanks so much for the generousity. I've already smoked the mystery sample and the scottish cake, and I'm about to load up something else - just haven't decided which yet...

    Somebody pick up Bryan's!!!

  5. #275

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Dang! I was just going to send you a PM to illuminate some of the more poorly labled selections.

    You were right on target! The big bag was my own mixture of 5100 and 5105 that was topped with Balvenie "Doublewood" scotch.

    Former's Straight Grain it is! Enjoy that one! Quite a robust smoke!

    Scottish Cake is one that never fails to get me drooling when it gets to the "zone".


    I just cracked both the SOtE flake and Blackwoods. BWF being one of my favorites! The SOtE was nice, but I've had better. Maybe some air time would do it some good?


    Enjoy!

  6. #276

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Nice hit Bryan!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I received Bryan's package yesterday. Here's a photo:

    I recieved some very generous samples of Star of the East Flake, Blackwoods Flake, Scottish Cake, and two others that I am not familar with. One is labeled SGF and the other is blank.

    I peeked at Bryan's tobaccocellar.com page and I see Former Straight Grain Flake in his open tin section, so I'm fairly certain that's one of them. The other I'm not so sure about, but it has the McClelland signature aroma, and a rich, dark, reddish color to it. Having smoked a bowl this morning, I'm thinking it's a straight virginia, so I'm guessing 5100?

    Bryan - thanks so much for the generousity. I've already smoked the mystery sample and the scottish cake, and I'm about to load up something else - just haven't decided which yet...

    Somebody pick up Bryan's!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

  7. #277

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader DanR's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
    In the spirit of keeping things moving:

    1792/Cob plug
    G&H Rum flake
    Solani 663
    Irish Flake
    Reiners LGF
    Dark Twist Roll cake
    Mick McQuaid Plug
    Wessex Campaign Dark flake
    Jackknife or Triple Play
    Stonehaven

    Also add Sunday Picnic and Telegraph Hill

    BUMP for Bryan


  8. #278

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    I'll expand this a bit more:

    1792/Cob plug
    G&H Rum flake
    Solani 663
    Irish Flake
    Reiners LGF
    Dark Twist Roll cake
    Mick McQuaid Plug
    Wessex Campaign Dark flake
    Jackknife or Triple Play
    Stonehaven
    Sunday Picnic
    Telegraph Hill
    Dan Hamborger Veermaster
    HOTW
    McC Blue Mountain
    McC Tudor Castle
    McConnell Scottish Cake (I'm out now...)

  9. #279

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
    I'll expand this a bit more:

    1792/Cob plug
    G&H Rum flake
    Solani 663
    Irish Flake
    Reiners LGF
    Dark Twist Roll cake
    Mick McQuaid Plug
    Wessex Campaign Dark flake
    Jackknife or Triple Play
    Stonehaven
    Sunday Picnic
    Telegraph Hill
    Dan Hamborger Veermaster
    HOTW
    McC Blue Mountain
    McC Tudor Castle
    McConnell Scottish Cake (I'm out now...)
    Ok, I have a few of these... Bryan, PM me your address and I will get some out to you.

  10. #280

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Cool beans! PM comin' at ya!

  11. #281

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Scheduled for pick up tomorrow (9405 5036 9930 0225 4603 29)! My list will be forthcoming...

  12. #282

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Here is my list, I can add more if needed...
    Samuel Gawith - 1792 Flake
    Solini - 656 Aged Burley Flake
    Solani Blend 660 - Silver Flake
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. - Bosun Cut Plug
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. - Brown Bogie
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. - Best Brown #2
    McClelland Bulk - No.5100 Red Cake
    McClelland Bulk - No.5105
    McClelland Bulk - No.2015
    McClelland - Grey Havens
    McClelland - Aurora
    McClelland – Blue Mountain
    MacBaren - HH Mature Virginia
    MacBaren - Vanilla Cream Flake
    GL Pease - Maltese Falcon
    Rattray - Old Gowrie
    McCranie's - Red Flake
    Hearth & Home - Black House

  13. #283

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Bryans package entered the mailstream today...
    oooo, that sounds kinda dirty...

  14. #284

    #1 McClelland apologist Contrabass Bry's Avatar


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    Someone pick this up or Nick is going to the recipient of a MAJOR McClelland bomb...

  15. #285

    Leading Puffer Fish


     

    Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

    USPS tracking says that Bryan picked up his package from the Post Office yesterday

    Here is an updated list

    Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake
    Solani 656 Aged Burley Flake
    Solani Blend 660 Silver Flake
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Bosun Cut Plug
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Brown Bogie
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Best Brown #2
    McClelland Bulk No. 5100 Red Cake
    McClelland Bulk No. 5105
    McClelland Bulk No. 2015
    McClelland Grey Havens
    McClelland Aurora
    McClelland Blue Mountain
    MacBaren HH Mature Virginia
    MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake
    GL Pease Maltese Falcon
    Rattray Old Gowrie
    McCranie's Red Flake
    Hearth & Home Black House


    Add:
    Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Glengarry Flake
    McClelland Bulk No. 2000
    McClelland Dark Star
    McCranie’s Red Ribbon
    GL Pease Abingdon
    GL Pease Laurel Heights
    GL Pease Montgomery
    Captain Earles Nightwatch
    Captain Earles Stimulus Package
    Charles Fairmorn Lancer Slices
    Reiner Long Golden Flake
    Hearth & Home Marble Kake
    Butternut Burley
    Trout Stream
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •