Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

This is a discussion on Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ummmm.....Chris you're up again....

Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

ummmm.....Chris you're up again.

I see we've got a wise guy on our hands.

well I guess my previous wish list is still in effect, don't know what dan is giving me, but whoever picks this up could maybe see what he plans on giving me. Maybe some latakia and perique?
    “When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.” Yevgeny Yevtushenko

Full grown Puffer Fish jobes2007's Avatar

Latakia you say? I'll take care of it Chris.
    Love free stuff? Love Pipe tobacco? Do I have the thread for you! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...al-thread.html

Full grown Puffer Fish jobes2007's Avatar

Today, I checked my cellar, and I actually don't have what I thought I did in terms of quantity (and, somewhat, quality). I'm going to retract my statement and let someone else pick this up for Chris. I don't want to send a mediocre MAW
    Love free stuff? Love Pipe tobacco? Do I have the thread for you! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...al-thread.html

several ounces of baccy en route!

Hey Shawn, I just found a bunch more of that red raparee and marlin flake, if you like it, let me know and I'll send more.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

I am not greedy, what you sent should be fine. But thanks for the offer.
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Received the samples today, more than I expected. Thanks!
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmdio View Post
    I see we've got a wise guy on our hands.

well I guess my previous wish list is still in effect, don't know what dan is giving me, but whoever picks this up could maybe see what he plans on giving me. Maybe some latakia and perique?
    HRMMMMMMM......

Wondering who might want to Latakia or perique it up for you...

I have been smoking mostly aromatics and virginian flakes and have never been exposed to any traditional English baccy. At the risk of sounding too general, would anyone who is a english connoisseur like to initiate me into things english? Perhaps a continuum of transitional blends to full english? Much appreciated!

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by NonNobis View Post
    I have been smoking mostly aromatics and virginian flakes and have never been exposed to any traditional English baccy. At the risk of sounding too general, would anyone who is a english connoisseur like to initiate me into things english? Perhaps a continuum of transitional blends to full english? Much appreciated!
    NonNobis:

I wouldn't mind sending you a little bit of my Dunhill's Nightcap. That's about as English as it gets.

50g of Nightcap is just too much for me to smoke anyway.

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

So I'm looking to try some burleys really interested in Butternut Burley.

I tend to smoke hot so looking for some other cool smokes... I smoke mostly aromatics love Lane 1Q mixed with some BCA.

I'm open to pretty much anything.

Mr Pastor, be sure to read the first post in this thread for the rules!

Who's up right now anyway? Or did this die? I would be more than happy to get this started again, if it did die.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

I believe it died or is currently dead... IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    I believe it died or is currently dead... IMO.

Seeing as the date of the last post is the beginning of Aug, I'd agree, it looks dead to me.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast