Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

This is a discussion on Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by owaindav I've only got 2 of these. Someone else has to have more. I've only got three ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

Re: Pipe Tobacco MAW/PIF ll

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    I've only got 2 of these. Someone else has to have more.
    I've only got three of those (LBF, Escudo, Haunted Bookshop)

C'mon guys, lets get some new faces in here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    That could be misread Zach but in reference to your post I'll say just this, give me time to sort my finances & I will make you all proud. :-)
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

This isn't really a thread for beginners, otherwise I think you'd have lots of people jumping in. Of the wish lists that have popped up lately I could only deliver one or two blends (Burley Flake #1, for example) because it came through in my newbie sampler.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Hey Travis, did yours show up yet?
    "The worst thing you can ever do in life is set yourself goals" - Stephen Fry

My post was not intended to begrudge anyone. I just wanted all the newer guys to know that they are welcome to join in.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Blue_2's Avatar

My post was not intended to begrudge anyone. I just wanted all the newer guys to know that they are welcome to join in.
    I think it's great that you're inviting them!

I do have a question on procedure. I know that tagalongs are always optional but in reference to the point just made by Stonedogg, how many baccys off the list does a person need to send in order to fulfill a wish? I'd just like to open the door wide enough for everyone to play!

I don't wanna go check the rules pertaining to this thread. IMO 3 would be good enough with a couple others to tag along. 5 would probably be the best. You could always just ask if the few you had were good enough for the person making the wish. Whether you post that or send a PM. Most people would be happy to get the 3.
    Honestly this is for fun, if someone gets upset for not getting bombed like crazy, then they are in this for the wrong reason. This is for fun IMO

I don't usually do these so I don't know the rules pertaining to them. However, for me, I know I would have posted a much smaller list if I realized people wanted to give as much from the list as possible. I figured the longer the list, the more likely someone would be to have 2 or 3 of what I wanted (while I also wanted to keep it somewhat brief and easy to deal with). I'd be happy getting to try just a couple on my list- they are all tobaccos I haven't tried and really want to try.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

When I wrote "just a few" in the original post, I was thinking along the lines of 2 or 3.

Honestly this is for fun, if someone gets upset for not getting bombed like crazy, then they are in this for the wrong reason. This is for fun IMO
    I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

Yeah...2 or 3....

This is Puff, so I applied a little handicap.

Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
    Yeah...2 or 3....

This is Puff, so I applied a little handicap.
    Nate yours went out today. Damn puff math syndrom kicked in a little.

Full grown Puffer Fish dirletra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natedogg View Post
    Hey Travis, did yours show up yet?
    Showed up today!!! its awesome!!! thanks!!!!!!!!! im posting some pics in the bomb thread now for all to see. Thank you nate! You made my dreams come true.

Nate yours went out today. Damn puff math syndrom kicked in a little.
    Oh no. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirletra
    Showed up today!!! its awesome!!! thanks!!!!!!!!! im posting some pics in the bomb thread now for all to see. Thank you nate! You made my dreams come true.
    Good to hear!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff10236 View Post
    I don't usually do these so I don't know the rules pertaining to them. However, for me, I know I would have posted a much smaller list if I realized people wanted to give as much from the list as possible. I figured the longer the list, the more likely someone would be to have 2 or 3 of what I wanted (while I also wanted to keep it somewhat brief and easy to deal with). I'd be happy getting to try just a couple on my list- they are all tobaccos I haven't tried and really want to try.
    You absolutely want a good list so more people have the option to fulfill it. It just seems there aren't many people who read this thread. Or there are a bunch of hoarders out there who won't share!
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast