Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SG SL

This is a discussion on SG SL within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Pipes and Cigars has it in tins...

Leading Puffer Fish

SG SL

Pipes and Cigars has it in tins

Re: SG SL

Others tins are in too, thanks for the heads up.

Just got me a tin and used the coupon from this thread: Pipes And Cigars.com Coupon

Not no mo!

Picked up 150 ounces at a local B&M the other day. So, I'm good for now. I checked on the FVF, but it was already out when I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewShooter View Post
    Picked up 150 ounces at a local B&M the other day. So, I'm good for now. I checked on the FVF, but it was already out when I looked.
    Ounces?

Darn it, horrible timing. I'm out camping right now and I don't trust sending my credit card info out over the unsecured public wifi connection. I see right now they still have Perfection, but no St. James, FVF or 1792. Oh well, once one gets it, they all seem to get shipments in shortly thereafter so I'll just watch the other sites (and hope one of them will ship to MD since many, if not most, won't anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    Ounces?
    Sorry, not ounces, grams. I was trying do two things at once, browse Puff and make adjustments to my hop measurements, which were in ounces, but I was converting to grams. Yeah, 150 ounces would be a crap load of SL!!!!

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

I was just examining the Tobacco Barn's website, I think I will give them a visit today, and their website says this is in stock there...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

I've ordered some SG Kendall Cream Deluxe and SG Perfection.... what the hell.. give these a shot. Can always jar them if I don't like them
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Seņor Corncob

Cup O' Joes has some 50g tins of SL

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    I was just examining the Tobacco Barn's website, I think I will give them a visit today, and their website says this is in stock there...
    Tobacco Barn is a pretty cool place.

However,

They really don't seem to keep their website updated.

Sorry.

Iwan Ries has it in stock now if you don't mind paying $12.15 for a 50 gram tin.

Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader 50g. | Chicago's Pipe, Cigar & Tobacco Store | Iwan Ries & Co.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Diodon nepheligina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    I've ordered some SG Kendall Cream Deluxe and SG Perfection.... what the hell.. give these a shot. Can always jar them if I don't like them
    OK. Slightly off-topic, but this is about an SG blend. I didn't really care for Kendal Cream Flake when I first tried it. I gave away most of it and jarred up a little bit just to see what some time would do. I have just recently had a few bowls, after a year in the jar, and have to say I like it much more now. It has a topping that I did not like in the fresh stuff, but with a little time in the jar, the flavor of the topping has mellowed/changed a lot IMO. Never thought I'd say this after my initial experience with it, but I might even buy it again.

Back to Squadron Leader...
    "When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. " ~Mark Twain

Looks like mars cigars has some SG tins in stock...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast