Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Where's the Kingfisher?

This is a discussion on Where's the Kingfisher? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by tedswearingen Wow, thanks everybody. Oh, and we have all sorts of neat odds and ends that aren't ...

Re: Where's the Kingfisher?

Quote Originally Posted by tedswearingen View Post
    Wow, thanks everybody.

Oh, and we have all sorts of neat odds and ends that aren't on the site...

I'll take one of each!!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by tedswearingen View Post
    Oh, and we have all sorts of neat odds and ends that aren't on the site...
    Im dying with curiosity...

It's like my local "adult beverage warehouse". They have a huge row of coolers with many, many different types of beers. I love browsing there, but the real trick is to walk over close to the guy that runs the place, pat him on the back, and say "psst... whatcha got hidden in the back?" That's when the good stuff comes out...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Ted looks like Joshua Gomez... .IMO
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    Ted looks like Joshua Gomez... .IMO
    could you have picked a more obscure actor?

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funbags View Post
    could you have picked a more obscure actor?
    I had a hell of a time searching to find his name. I actually had to go back 'My Bodyguard' 1980 movie in which I remember Adam Baldwin being in. I knew he was on the show with him but didn't remember the show's name.. Chuck... so.. no.. I don't think I could of found a more obscure actor...lol.
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    It's like my local "adult beverage warehouse". They have a huge row of coolers with many, many different types of beers. I love browsing there, but the real trick is to walk over close to the guy that runs the place, pat him on the back, and say "psst... whatcha got hidden in the back?" That's when the good stuff comes out...
    Hmmm, maybe ill take a road trip sometime, SC isnt THAT far from VA... we dont have any good tobacco shops around here, and I need to get away for a while anyway... Maybe they will hire me , I need a good job, and It would be awesome to work in a tobacco shop... In all seriousness though, I would like to get down there sometime...

Ted,
    and smokingpipes.com get my next order, when that is Ted I don't know since I have no budget for tobacco till maybe sept. Nuts transmission going out on me LOl
    troy

Thanks to this thread I have just sent a question to smokingpipes about one of their Neerups...

Curse you PAD and SmokingPipes.com, I was saving up for a non-pipe related!!!
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley View Post
    For months I've been unsuccessfully trying to get my greedy mitts on a tin of this. None of the online vendors have it. All of my local B&Ms are out. At one B&M the owner told me he took the last two tins because he didn't know when or if he would get more. Is this blend going the way of the dodo?
    PMd you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Curse you PAD and SmokingPipes.com, I was saving up for a non-pipe related!!!
    Save it for somebody who cares. Like a sailor complaining about the food. sheesh. Whatta crybaby.

On the other hand...I feel your pain.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Wow, thanks Ted, I really didn't expect this! "Get in line with the rest of us" is more along the lines of what I thought the response would be. Of course I could never allow one tin to make that long trip alone so I'll have to add a few items I've been eyeing on your site.
    Once again, outstanding customer service, definitely above and beyond!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Well, now Ted, you've piqued my curiosity. How, exactly, do we go about finding out what some of these "neat little odds and ends" are? I'm always looking for the odd end.
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by owaindav View Post
    Well, now Ted, you've piqued my curiosity. How, exactly, do we go about finding out what some of these "neat little odds and ends" are?
    I know, he teased us with it, then disappeared...

Young Puffer Fish

I've been to smokingpipes B&M several times. I know amongst the odds and ends that never make it onto the site are a random selection of dented or banged up tins they mark down in price. I've pulled a few nice finds off of that shelf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast