Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pipe Smoking Alien Crop Circle

This is a discussion on Pipe Smoking Alien Crop Circle within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Came across this today. Pipe smoking alien crop circle someone created near the White Horse of Cherhill. Thought it might ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Pipe Smoking Alien Crop Circle

Came across this today. Pipe smoking alien crop circle someone created near the White Horse of Cherhill. Thought it might give some of you a smile.

Here's a link to an article on the image:

Crop circles: Now even ET is at it (with a little help from mircowaves and GPS) | Mail Online
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Pipe Smoking Alien Crop Circle

That's just crazy there...thanks for sharing the pic...I read the article as well...just odd, that's about all I can say...
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

Nice!
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Pretty neat! I'm not much of a student of English geography, but that picture made me think of the Uffington white horse

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No pipe there though