Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

This is a discussion on I smoked a great bowl today thanks to? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; LTF in my MM Missouri Pride, thanks to a very generous MarkC! I don't get it. I had a post ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

Re: I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

LTF in my MM Missouri Pride, thanks to a very generous MarkC! I don't get it. I had a post count of about 7 when he sent me the LTF, and he sent enough where I still have a good amount left, even after all of these smokes! I appreciate his taking the risk by giving a newbie such as myself so much. He definitely helped me become a devoted piper, and an even more devoted member of this forum!

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Shortcut to Mushrooms this morning with my coffee thanks to TommyTree.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Billy Budd thanks to a smoke bomb from Monty the Mooch. Probably better smoke after dinner, outside but I could not wait.

Now that this bowl has finished, I have an urge to drink a few beers, put something on the BBQ and smoke another bowl.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Now that this bowl has finished, I have an urge to drink a few beers, put something on the BBQ and smoke another bowl.
    That sounds like a great plan!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Half a bowl of Cornell and Diehl Morning Bayou thanks to mata777. Great flavor but I had to put it down after half the bowl. The world was spinning before my eyes so I stumbled inside and grabbed a piece of chocolate I keep on hand for such occaisions. I'll finish it tonight.

Pipe Smoker - Aromatics johncorosz's Avatar

A member on another forum sent me some "University Flake" and "Peterson's 2012 Christmas Blend". I loaded a big bowl of University Flake mixed with Scented Brown Flake and was very impressed by the complex flavors. The nicotine level was perfect for morning smoking and then I had a bowl of GL Pease "Early Morning mixed with KAJUN KAKE" and pf course that made the morning complete with my standard 6 shot Americano at Starbucks.

From there I was off to the local B&M (Local tobacco retailer) where I picked up a 3rd Nording Giant Freehand Sitter and a few tins of baccy. I seem to be leaning towards Perique blended tobacco for the mornings as I already have some serious sweet goodies in the aromatics department. I had a great time wheeling and dealing with the owner and arguing with the tobacconist over what is or is not a great blend for all day smoking when you love aromatic tobacco. He insisted that "Latikia" was the way to go for all day smoking and I laughed as only the "old farts" feel that way and all of the young smokers (liek myself) avoid that as an all day smoke. Sadly the old bastards only listen to themselves and not the actual customers who buy from them.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Billy Budd thanks to a smoke bomb from Monty the Mooch. Probably better smoke after dinner, outside but I could not wait.

LOL. Sweet! I had forgotten about that little redirect. Glad you liked it!

Ur qbar tbbq sre ln, Cvytehz.

And I'm smokin' some 56 year old PA, thanks to Dan!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Ur qbar tbbq sre ln, Cvytehz.

And I'm smokin' some 56 year old PA, thanks to Dan!
    Translated "He done good fer ya, Pilgrum. "

Davidoff Blue Mixture in a MM Diplomat, thanks to Dr. Plume.

And......it was good stuff - thank you sir!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Angler's Dream thanks to a bomb from longburn. Liked it so much I bought a 14oz "tin" of it. Watched it snow in the mountains while I enjoyed the smooth flavor with a cup of Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut coffee (thanks to a "goodie bomb" from the wife).

So far this has been the only 'baccy that I've been able to smoke all the way down without a dozen or so relights. Thanks Carl!

Two people get credit tonight. I'm smoking a tasty bowl of McClelland's Black Woods Flake, bombed by Tommytree, in a great smoking, handy little Grabow, bombed by Fuzzy. Thank you gentlemen!

Hangin' out with Friends

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Looks like you've got the trifecta going there Josh. Briar, baccy and brew!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgreggor57 View Post
    Looks like you've got the trifecta going there Josh. Briar, baccy and brew!
    Indeed! It's a good night!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Finishing the night with a bowl of Half & Half, also from Tommy, in a Drimaster from Tyler.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast