Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

This is a discussion on I smoked a great bowl today thanks to? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Revisiting Haddo's Delight tonight, dryer and in a different pipe. Much better this time! Thanks RJ Puffs!...

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Re: I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

Revisiting Haddo's Delight tonight, dryer and in a different pipe. Much better this time! Thanks RJ Puffs!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Revisiting Haddo's Delight tonight, dryer and in a different pipe. Much better this time! Thanks RJ Puffs!
    And I achieved 2 firsts! No gurgle and no dottle! Just sufficiently incinerated ash in the bottom of the Grabow!
    Hangin' out with Friends

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Awsome!

It's nice when it all comes together.

Quote Originally Posted by johncorosz View Post
    I laughed as only the "old farts" feel that way and all of the young smokers (liek myself) avoid that as an all day smoke. Sadly the old bastards only listen to themselves and not the actual customers who buy from them.
    There once was an old bull and a young bull standing in a field grazing. They spotted a herd of young heifers in the adjoining field. "Hey!" says the young bull, "Let's run down and f*** one of those cows!". "No." says the old bull. "Let's walk down and f*** them ALL."

Laugh at the old farts if you like...

(I was redacted - how funny)
    Last edited by steinr1; 11-07-2012 at 01:30 PM.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

A bowl of Sail Green, courtesy of Scotch!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puffer Fish with some spikes Baron_Null's Avatar

FVF thanks to Mike of Mikebjrtx fame. I smoked a couple of bowls of the FVF he sent me when I first got it, but wanted to save some for when my palate developed more. I did not regret that decision! Thanks again, Mike!

C & D Proper English thanks to Mr. Paul Bunn.

Thanks Bunno!

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    C & D Proper English thanks to Mr. Paul Bunn.

Thanks Bunno!
    I haven't had the C&D Proper English, but if it's anything like the Peter Stokkebye Proper English it has to be good stuff!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Leading Puffer Fish

Just smoked a great bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced from Troutman22. This had about 4 years of age on it and was great! So much so I put a review of it up. Thanks Brother!

Leading Puffer Fish

Annnnnd I'm back Just smoked an awesome bowl of Penzance from Joe(Sweater88 ). Posted up a review of this one as well. Many thanks Joe!

Well, not tonight, but last night I finished off the tin of Virginia Woods I received from R.J. Puffs in the pipe lotto. Another winner from my guru!
    ********.com

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Been hitting some grey havens thanks to mcgreggor57
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Just started a bowl of Luxury Bullseye Flake that was sent to me by wallbright, in a pipe that was also sent to me by wallbright. Thanks, Tyler!
    Hangin' out with Friends

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Just started a bowl of Luxury Bullseye Flake that was sent to me by wallbright, in a pipe that was also sent to me by wallbright. Thanks, Tyler!
    Nice! Gotta like that combination.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Enjoying some McClelland Dark Navy Flake, vintage 1993, thanks to Freestoke. It's really nice and rich. I am sure the nearly 20 years aging helps!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast