Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

This is a discussion on I smoked a great bowl today thanks to? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thought I'd start this off as a way of showing appreciation to those that take the time to gift us ...

I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

Thought I'd start this off as a way of showing appreciation to those that take the time to gift us tobacco.

Me? I smoked a great bowl of SG Chocolate Flake today thanks to S_Vivo. Fine weather, birds in the trees & a superb pairing with Coopers Best Extra Stout. Thankyou Scott, I owe you a pleasurable hour my friend!

Leven is goed mijn vrienden.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Puffer Fish with some spikes RedZeppelin's Avatar

Re: I smoked a great bowl today thanks to?

That's a nice smoking perch you have there. Looks very relaxing.

The stout looks pretty darn good too.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Thanks for starting this thread Warren, as it was sorely needed. As it is turning out, I will be adding to it quite frequently.

And beautiful outdoor mancave, by the way!

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Suger Barrel followed by Nightcap with a french press black coffee, thanks Freestoke!. Both of these were part of newbie sampler trade with Jim.

Tashaz, Great idea for a thread!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Variables's Avatar

Nice! I am LOVIN' the box of matches!

Courtesy of the inestimable Diodon Nepheligina -- Red Rapparee! That's a good smoke, eh?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Nice thread! I'm wondering what manner of beastie might come crawling/slithering out of the brush beside the porch, but man o' man does that look like a sweet spot to enjoy a smoke.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

No longer a community member.

Nice idea, I smoked thanks to myself today but i have some gifted baccy still sitting around i need to sink into!

Dan Patriot Flake in MM Country Gentleman, sent by JJ User Name, part of his latest bombing run. Reminds me of Orlik Golden Sliced, but I'm still a noob.

Thanks, JJ!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Some froggy on the town thanks to Pete aka ouirknotamuzd aka The Herfabomber. In my dad's Comoy's bent bulldog from the mid-70's.

Thanks, Pete!
    Last edited by ProbateGeek; 09-18-2011 at 12:19 PM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes craig_o's Avatar

John Middleton Walnut thanks to DanR! This blend is absolutely at the top of my list.

Quote Originally Posted by craig_o View Post
    John Middleton Walnut thanks to DanR! This blend is absolutely at the top of my list.
    My vote as the most underrated tobak on the planet.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Puffer Fish with some spikes craig_o's Avatar

I've been waiting to place another tobacco order for a month or so now (more EMP! Scottish Mix! Samual Gawith Everything!), but it's just getting harder the more blends I sample. Poor me.

Quote Originally Posted by craig_o View Post
    I've been waiting to place another tobacco order for a month or so now (more EMP! Scottish Mix! Samual Gawith Everything!), but it's just getting harder the more blends I sample. Poor me.
    LOL! It doesn't get harder, the order just gets bigger!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast