Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 104 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; More Lime Toast...

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

More Lime Toast
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

6 Photo Cheeta...

And here I thought I would never try nasal snuff. I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised.

Rookie, but learning.
    BC, Canada Pipe Smokers Group

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChakaRaka View Post
    6 Photo Cheeta...

And here I thought I would never try nasal snuff. I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised.

I know the feeling. First the cigars, then the pipes, then the snuff. Hopefully there are no other tobacco slopes we need to look out for, no tobacco enemas or anything we need to be trying, huh?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Yeah I must admit that despite what I thought, I can see snuff growing on me more so than cigars. Don't get me wrong, I like the odd one on occasion they just don't give me enough pleasure to spend big bucks on. All the good ones I have had were gifts. As for the snuff, that is all my EPS mentor's fault.

And yeah, count me out on the "what's up yer a$$" thread...no tobacco enema for me...

Rookie, but learning.
    BC, Canada Pipe Smokers Group

That'll be enough of that, Terry. "What's in your nose?", okay?

Some Elmo's for me.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

AS Dental Scotch, and Sandalwood today.

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I know the feeling. First the cigars, then the pipes, then the snuff. Hopefully there are no other tobacco slopes we need to look out for, no tobacco enemas or anything we need to be trying, huh?
    Chewing tobacco. I got a sample pack thrown in with a snuff order and tried it expecting to be as repulsed as I was when I last went down this particular road thirty years ago. Actually quite pleasant. A discreet pelletised thing rather than the bunch of vile (apple flavoured - VILE) leaves in a bag that I remembered.

Next up, a spitoon collection.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

My grandpa smoked a pipe and chewed tobacco. I chewed tobacco when I was young, but not for more than twenty years now.

My grandpa grew up on a sustinance lifestyle farm. They were outside the "tobacco belt" but they grew a few acres of tobacco each year in hopes of some cash. He used to water-cure his own pipe tobacco, and make his own chew too.

He would air dry his tobacco leaves in the barn, then put it in a high cabinet in the kitchen (where it stayed warm and humid year-round) for a year. He would thin molassas with a strong flavored whiskey, like rye or burbon and thinly paint each leaf and stick 'em together and let 'em dry till barely pliable. Then he'd roll em into a "twist".

As for snuff, today is mostly High Dry Toast and Buck's Fizz.

SG Coffee to wake me up this morning.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Berwick Brown today.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Tom Buck for me.
    Again.

< sigh >
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

A rose by the English name, no other.

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Honey Menthol.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Honey Menthol.
    How do you like this one, Robert?

I finally got around to opening the WoS Cherry Menthol - FANTASTIC stuff! Thanks for the recommendation.

Gotta get to work on the English Rose. I'm beginning to see progress emptying the can.