Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 105 of 185 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Toque Bourbon today. This snuff is makin' me want a couple shots, and it's still morning, and I'm at work! ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Toque Bourbon today. This snuff is makin' me want a couple shots, and it's still morning, and I'm at work!

Am I bad?

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    How do you like this one, Robert?

I finally got around to opening the WoS Cherry Menthol - FANTASTIC stuff! Thanks for the recommendation.
    Glad you like it. Very subtle for something with the word "Cherry" in it. The Honey variant is just as good. Why not get some...
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Glad you like it. Very subtle for something with the word "Cherry" in it. The Honey variant is just as good. Why not get some...
    Yeah, you're right. It's well balanced. I wouldn't mind maybe a bit more cherry scent....but not much more.

I'll put the Honey Menthol on my list for my next order.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    I'll put the Honey Menthol on my list for my next order.
    You guys are fiends! My first order looks as if it may last well into 2015, despite my best efforts. Decided to shift gears -- Tom Buck instead of the English Rose will be the order of the day.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Tom Buck for me (yes, a broken record). How much English Rose did you get, Jim? Surely not like my quart of TB?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    How much English Rose did you get, Jim? Surely not like my quart of TB?
    Two 25 gram containers. Half your quart of TB, but assured destruction nonetheless. Wouldn't be so bad, but I have 25g of Morocco, Bordeaux and Seville, too, ie, more of the same "genre".
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Cinnamon.

Today (and yesterday) I spent 3 hours confined in a Chevrolet Tahoe, who's driver chain smoked King Mountain cigarettes the entire trip. I actually gagged a couple of times.

My poor abused nostrils are not ready for an infusion of snuff. Feel like cramming a steam cleaner nozzle in each nostril. No snuffy joy for me.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Hey guys,
    Sorry to post this here, but i figured this is where the snuffers meet. I would love to try an assortment of snuff samples. If there is somebody that would be interested in making me one? let me know and we can work something out. I have baccy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinas View Post
    Hey guys,
    Sorry to post this here, but i figured this is where the snuffers meet. I would love to try an assortment of snuff samples. If there is somebody that would be interested in making me one? let me know and we can work something out. I have baccy!
    I'd love to help, but my snuffs are about 5000 miles away from you... There are some overly generous snuff takers around here so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It's a great way to get your Vitamin N fix (can be "discretely" done anywhere) and the range of scents/flavours available is vast. Inexpensive too. Although I think that most order from the UK where tobacco taxes are HIGH due to availability in the US, the amounts you take are small so a little goes a long way. Welcome to the "Snuff Side".

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Honey Menthol.

(You may come across discussion on which is the best menthol snuff: McCrystal's Original and Genuine or Hedges. The correct answer is Hedges. Accept no imitations.)

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    The correct answer is Hedges. Accept no imitations.
    +1, and +RG

I haven't had Hedges in more than a week, but it's all I've been taking the past several hours.

EDIT: I must have hit him with some RG too recently... would some one hit him with some RG for me?

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I tried, Mark - no go for me, too.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Thanks for the info Robert! I'll have to try some Hedges. The few that I have tried were medicated and I really enjoyed them!

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... Abraxas Dragun.

More Hedges today... that's three days straight with just Hedges. I must snuff something different tomorrow.