Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 106 of 185 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro +1, and +RG I haven't had Hedges in more than a week, but ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    +1, and +RG

I haven't had Hedges in more than a week, but it's all I've been taking the past several hours.

EDIT: I must have hit him with some RG too recently... would some one hit him with some RG for me?
    I got him for ya!
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWhermit View Post
    I got him for ya!
    Thank you!

And today, it's Hedges again.

sigh. English Rose. It's starting to feel like a week of turkey after Thanksgiving. I did take a Moroccan holiday yesterday, so it isn't all THAT bad.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Jim, have you tried the Dholakia White yet? I didn't quote you - figured I'd save you the annoying "you've been quoted" email.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Jim, have you tried the Dholakia White yet? I didn't quote you - figured I'd save you the annoying "you've been quoted" email.
    A couple of days after I posted rant they put in the switch, so I turned it off. Wasn't there before, though, pretty sure. Probably. Whatever, the principle is still true.

DK? I dunno. Thanks, Terry, but it doesn't sound very appealing to me for some reason. I actually have more variety than it sounds like. Tom Buck (still trying to help you out there, Terry! ), Toast and Marmalade, Elmo/er's, and some High Toast(?), Chocolate and Oranges (I think...). I've just been feeling sorry for myself, what with the golf season yet to shine on the horizon.

A little Elmero right now.

After close to a week of nada but Hedges, today I'm snuffing something different. I had a little Macouba earlier (floral MADNESS) and right now I'm enjoying some Abraxas premium Fin (chocolate, cherries, and some very nice liquor, whiskey I think).

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Crumbs of Comfort.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

The White Beast again for me today - I think I would enjoy this concoction even more if the grind were not so superfine.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

After close to a week of nada but Hedges, today I'm snuffing something different. I had a little Macouba earlier (floral MADNESS) and right now I'm enjoying some Abraxas premium Fin (chocolate, cherries, and some very nice liquor, whiskey I think).
    The liquor is Courvoisier cognac. There is a reason it cost so much.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Nice! I didn't know that.

I don't use this snuff often, but when ever I have a bit I wonder why I don't use it more. It is very good.

Nice! I didn't know that.

I don't use this snuff often, but when ever I have a bit I wonder why I don't use it more. It is very good.
    Not tried this one myself yet. It's probably the most expensive snuff I've come across. I'm very fond of the Abraxas Dragun (Dragoon? Are there Rock Dots over the "u"?) so this should be tried. Perhaps I'm too mean...
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Not tried this one myself yet. It's probably the most expensive snuff I've come across. I'm very fond of the Abraxas Dragun (Dragoon? Are there Rock Dots over the "u"?) so this should be tried. Perhaps I'm too mean...
    Abraxas Cafe11 is the best coffee snuff I have ever tried, but it is also very expensive.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris for me today, a delighful way to start the day. (Look, I rhymed)
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

I started the day with Macouba. Today is a day off, so I will attempt to do a different snuff each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    Abraxas Cafe11 is the best coffee snuff I have ever tried, but it is also very expensive.
    Wow, ~$20 an ounce on sale.

There was a little English Rose in the bullet, so I topped it with Elmo's. Johnson&Johnson's Baby Powder. Not bad, but odd.