Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 112 of 185 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by gahdzila Yessir! We need a guinnea pig! I have Dholakia black. It's very strong, with a decent ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Yessir! We need a guinnea pig!
    I have Dholakia black. It's very strong, with a decent burn, and intense rose scent.

This morning it's been Macouba.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    I have Dholakia black. It's very strong, with a decent burn, and intense rose scent.
    Intense is good.

More Off With Your Head! this morning - good follow up to this morning's (smoked) Irish Flake.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... Hedges.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Three Thistles for me today. Reminds me of BBQ, which in turn reminds me of summer. Ahh.....summer.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post

This morning it's been Macouba.
    Soooo....very strong with a flowery note?

I'm sooo there.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Hm, I've read through a good portion of this thread and I'm intrigued by snuff. I guess I shall have to order some when I get some extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulpa View Post
    Hm, I've read through a good portion of this thread and I'm intrigued by snuff. I guess I shall have to order some when I get some extra money.
    "And off goes another child's head." -- A Tale of Two Cities.

Morocco again for me this morning.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

1792 Flake this morning for me - both in the pipe (in the Savinelli Venezia billiard), and up each nostril (but as such better known as Off With Your Head!).
    An altogether glorious morning so far...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Tom Buck

I had to see what all the fuss was about. You guys seam to have pretty good taste, I should pay attention more often. However I don't believe it was ever discussed how WoS crams 25g of snuff into a 20g tin. I have no idea how they piled so much tobacco in there.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    Tom Buck... However I don't believe it was ever discussed how WoS crams 25g of snuff into a 20g tin. I have no idea how they piled so much tobacco in there.
    They don't just "pile" it in there. They first fold it neatly, so it takes up less space.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Tom Buck

I had to see what all the fuss was about. You guys seam to have pretty good taste, I should pay attention more often. However I don't believe it was ever discussed how WoS crams 25g of snuff into a 20g tin. I have no idea how they piled so much tobacco in there.
    You callin' 25 grams of Tom Buck "so much"? Lookee here - - -

It's not that it was a lot, it's just that it was a lot in the tin. Instead of pinching or boxcaring the snuff I just snorted it off the side of my hand after it fell out of the can.

Hedges used to be notorious for overfilling their tins. Sadly, they have recently reduced the fill and marked the same tins as 20g rather than the undisclosed and generous more than 25g it once was.

Despite this...

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... Hedges.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

It's not that it was a lot, it's just that it was a lot in the tin. Instead of pinching or boxcaring the snuff I just snorted it off the side of my hand after it fell out of the can.
    I know - I just had the sudden urge to say: "Lookee here!"

Well since you obviously brought enough for the whole class it's only fair that you share.