Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 114 of 185 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; F&T Seville today....

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

F&T Seville today.

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Tom Buck
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Almost out of Tom Buck, unfortunately I didn't think to add it to my most recent order.....

Swisher Navy Plain for me today.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    Almost out of Tom Buck. . .
    Them's dangerous words, my friend.

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Them's dangerous words, my friend.

Tis a sad day!

I went through the sample you sent me & a big tin of it. Maybe I'll buy a bucket next time...
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Had a couple slammers of F&T Patchouli today. I think this was a tin that made it's way from DanR to mmiller to me. Good snuff, has a WAY different nose not than it does in the tin. I'm always caught off guard in the best possible way!

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    Had a couple slammers of F&T Patchouli today. I think this was a tin that made it's way from DanR to mmiller to me. Good snuff, has a WAY different nose not than it does in the tin. I'm always caught off guard in the best possible way!
    Lovely stuff.

More Tom Buck for me. Equally nice, but completely different.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

An English Rose to start a semi-beautiful day. Not quite nice enough to be a fine spring day, so English Rose seems quite appropriate.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Snow. Bloody snow south of London in April. Not settling as yet, but bloody snow!

Hedges.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

F&T Patchouli today.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

left over Tambo stick dust from my butcher block. Snuff said

it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Toque Bourbon today.

Trying to order some more Apricot and Red Bull from Mister, having a heck of a time. When I put my info in and click submit, it redirects me back to the home page. No emails, no charges on my card... I'm bamboozled. Shot them an email, we'll see if I can get it figured out.

Trying to order some more Apricot and Red Bull from Mister, having a heck of a time. When I put my info in and click submit, it redirects me back to the home page. No emails, no charges on my card... I'm bamboozled. Shot them an email, we'll see if I can get it figured out.
    ...ugh.

Left my billing address as my shipping address. Of course I had to figure this out after I sent the moronic email. Obviously I haven't been consuming enough nicotine, my brain is set on the "power saver" setting.

...ugh.

Left my billing address as my shipping address. Of course I had to figure this out after I sent the moronic email. Obviously I haven't been consuming enough nicotine, my brain is set on the "power saver" setting.
    Remember, always have plenty of snuff up your nose before ordering any more. sigh. English Rose again.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney