Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 115 of 185 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Rose....

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... WoS Rose.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

maybe I shouln't have come in here
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I forgot to put a tin or tap-box in my pocket this morning. No snuff for me 'till I get home today.

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    maybe I shouln't have come in here
    I think that everybody else has thought the same since Dan started this free fall of a slippery slope.

Perhaps Dan as well.

Morlaix today for me. Lovely.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    I think that everybody else has thought the same since Dan started this free fall of a slippery slope.
    I, for one, take no responsibility whatsoever for my current pitiable habit. This was all forced on me by Dan and Kyle, in an insidious plot that mocked humanity itself, who bombed me with something like eight different varieties of naredelight. I still don't admit to using snuff. No one should. Some Elmer's Reserve for me, in full denial.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... Hedges.

Vile habit.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Hitting the Red Bull.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Abraxas Premium Fin today.

Today, I have mostly been snuffing... F&T Old Paris.

Excitement beyond excitement! My Ropp snuff box has arrived! This is particularly exciting, not because of the particular beauty of the box (it's rather ordinary) but that it is a ROPP SNUFF BOX. Ropp didn't make boxes like this to my knowledge, but there it sits. I've got a couple of their little round cherrywood snuff boxes, but this is unique to my knowledge.

I might actually use this box. I'll then be fully equiped with Ropp snuff box, cheroot holder, cigarette holder (which might come into play for thin cheroots, not vile cigarettes), petrol lighter and more pipes than I care to shake a stick at. I fell into Ropp collecting by accident (or rather as a way to limit the scope of my collecting); it's become an obsession. They aren't bad, but generally just decent factory products. Nothing special. But that's not the point...

Attachment 76607

I took a break from my regular Navy Plain and Dragun today and have been snuffing WOS Gold Label. To me, it is the best SP made.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

I decided to try as many kinds as I could. I just ordered this last night and got an email saying the Morlaix will be out of stock until friday. So I guess it'll probably ship monday. Should be good. I figured I could mix the extras with some plain snuff I made if they are too strong.

1 x Bernard Klostermischung 10g
    1 x Bernard Brasil Fresco 10g
    1 x Wilsons Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 5g
    1 x Wilsons Extra Crumbs of Comfort 5g
    1 x Gawith Hoggarth Dry Orange 10g
    1 x Wilsons Morlaix 5g
    1 x McChrystal's Original & Genuine 3.5g

Quote Originally Posted by Tulpa View Post
    I decided to try as many kinds as I could. I just ordered this last night and got an email saying the Morlaix will be out of stock until friday. So I guess it'll probably ship monday. Should be good. I figured I could mix the extras with some plain snuff I made if they are too strong.

1 x Bernard Klostermischung 10g
    1 x Bernard Brasil Fresco 10g
    1 x Wilsons Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 5g
    1 x Wilsons Extra Crumbs of Comfort 5g
    1 x Gawith Hoggarth Dry Orange 10g
    1 x Wilsons Morlaix 5g
    1 x McChrystal's Original & Genuine 3.5g
    Ahhhh......Morlaix. Glorious.

Enjoyed it during work today, in fact.

Mayhap some Toque St. Clements for an aperitif.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Ammonia - oops, sorry, cannister says Dholakia White...

A little manure for me this morning (6 Photo Medicated No.66).
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

I'm back on a Navy Plain kick - Nachman bombed me with this awhile ago and I love it. It's great for opening up the sinuses during this dreaded allergy season!