Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 124 of 185 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; The top came off my bullet at the golf course, and naturally I'd just refilled it. I left a fresh ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

The top came off my bullet at the golf course, and naturally I'd just refilled it. I left a fresh waft of English Rose in my wake on the hot summer day. And I found it in the parking lot today! Today, I've been hitting a pill bottle of Tom Buck and glad I did. I've been at the English Rose entirely too long.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Im having a few pinches of gawith cola right now waiting to go out on a motorcycle ride
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Sam Gawith Buck's Fizz today.

More of the good ole F&T Patchouli for me today.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Lots, and lots of Sam Gawith Buck's Fizz today.

It has been a creepy morning today. I had an old lady have me cook one egg over easy for her four times. Her third order was after a bunch of folks had given me orders and I had a long list. I wrote her order on the bottom of the list and she got real mad at me. She told me to cook her's first. I told her I'm happy t0o cook for her again, but I've done it twice for her and the other folks on the list hadn't eaten yet. She got real mad at me.

A bit later a different old lady wouldn't stop touching me. She would grab my arm and hold it while talking to me, and she even was stroking my beard. I tried to tell her to stop several times, to no avail. I finally told her, in a harsh tone, to stop molesting me NOW! She stopped, but got real mad at me.

Then a little girl was watching me cook with her finger half way up her nose. It looked like she was scratching her brain. She started asking me about everything I did, and would touch me while asking. I told her to not touch me and let me work please. She went and got her mom who yelled at me.

Sigh.

Time for more Buck's Fizz.

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    It has been a creepy morning today...
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Humans. Go figure."

And Hedges, Hedges and more Hedges.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Full grown Puffer Fish

Just loaded my little snuffhouse snuffbox with Dholakia White and my stainless steel flask with Toque Quit. Good to go.
    If I could write poetry, I'd be a poet. I can't, so I smoke a pipe instead ....

Full grown Puffer Fish

Just loaded my little snuffhouse snuffbox with Dholakia White and my stainless steel flask with Toque Quit. Good to go.
    If I could write poetry, I'd be a poet. I can't, so I smoke a pipe instead ....

Still more Hedges.

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Still more Hedges.
    I don't know if you've ever heard this before, but a wise man once told me:

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Hedges - THE menthol snuff IMHO. Some prefer McCrystals Original and Genuine (O&G), but they are simply wrong.
    And I agree.

I've still got both on hand, and I've dipped into the O&G a little lately, and while it isn't bad at all, Hedges is a bit better.

I've been hitting the Toque Cheese and Bacon lately. It is simply fantastic. I wouldn't mind if the scent was a bit stronger or longer lasting...but the nicotine seems mild-medium-ish to me, and it's somewhat fine with a mild burn, so it seems really easy to take a lot of it over and over so I just keep cramming more of it up my schnoz, which works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    And I agree.
    I knew if I banged on long enough I would start wearing people down.

Other snuffs come and go, but there is always Hedges.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Bought these this afternoon, unsniffed, based on our discussions here.

Will try them out at the office this week.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Bought these this afternoon, unsniffed, based on our discussions here.

Will try them out at the office this week.
    I LOVE the Morlaix. The Macouba is on the shortlist.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Popeye - That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more - YouTube

That's all I can stands, I can't stands no more. Robert's snuffulating has others in tow - or at least posting, as well. At least we have been spared the dandy's french boudoir, but the new posts are too much! My tap box had fallen behind the bed early in the month and I was unable to attempt retrieval; couldn't fetch another as I would then forget about the Red Crest, and it would likely then be several years until it was found, so thinking about getting it was the only way to remember.

Ahhh, SG Red Crest....

Even better than I remembered! No wonder I was working on it...think I will now continue where I left off. Oops, well, in 30min. Need a bowl of 1792 to finish celebrating Terry's birthday weekend.

Terry, I love the Macouba - the rose is sublime! The Morlaix did not make first order (placed a second with additional no more than 2hrs after the first, but Mr. Snuff had already shipped!).

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    I don't know if you've ever heard this before, but a wise man once told me:

And I agree.

I've still got both on hand, and I've dipped into the O&G a little lately, and while it isn't bad at all, Hedges is a bit better.
    I was going to get Hedges based on the wise man's suggestion, but Menthol is not kind to me. BTW, enjoyed a Gahh-ZiWaa marathon last week. Got out my dvds for more...

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

The Morlaix is the better of the two, for me. While certainly not bad, the Macouba is too similar to the Morocco. I'm still thinking the Seville is what I need to try, but there was none today.

Dreaming of Dholakia White tonight.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?