Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 152 of 185 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; More Toque Absinthe. Quite like this one, but I think that I will be back on the medicated snuff train ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

More Toque Absinthe. Quite like this one, but I think that I will be back on the medicated snuff train soon.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Been bouncing around today... Cafe 11, Mull of Oa, and now some Creme de Figue No.1.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

And now Postillon, with a clean palate. Schnikes this is chocolatey goodness.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I had a bit of Toque Bourbon this morning at work. It was the first tobacco of any form for a couple days. I'm on day two of a hangover, and can't blame it on anyone but me.

SWS Auld Alliance. So very good but I'm almost out

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Fighting a incoming cold with Sharrow Mentholated and 6 Photo no66, lots of tea and whisky, Ardbeg Uigeadail for now.

Been going back and forth between the English Rose and the Elmo's Reserve for days. I have finally emptied one of the English Rose canisters!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Been going back and forth between the English Rose and the Elmo's Reserve for days. I have finally emptied one of the English Rose canisters!
    First, I smoked cigars. Got a bit too "boutique-y," and overly a time-suck, so I discovered the pipe. It's cheaper! Variety! Geek out over pipes! Wait....cheaper?

Maybe if they grind this stuff up and add a bit of flavor I can cram it up my nose....hey - it's cheaper! Where do I buy it?

(cue Elton John's Circle of Life)

It's a Hedges morning. The official snuff of thesis writing, at least today.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Im back, and alive!

It wasn't a two-day hangover. (I should have known three shots and three beers couldn't give me a hint of a hangover.)

It was a four day flu, and the first time I've been sick in years.

I'm back at work today spreading Christmas cheer, and hoping folks respond in kind.

Today is F&T Seville and Macouba, with an occasional snuff of Toque X-mas pudding!

Hedges first thing this morning followed by some Cafe 11 to engage the brain muscle Now it's Poschl apricot as I make the required calls to offer best Christmas wishes

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    It was a four day flu, and the first time I've been sick in years.

I'm back at work today spreading Christmas cheer, and hoping folks respond in kind.

Today is F&T Seville and Macouba, with an occasional snuff of Toque X-mas pudding!
    Bummer, Mark! Hope it's gone completely for the New Year. Tom Buck today and the Elmo's Reserve is all but gone.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Mull of Oa. I need some Corsair Triple Smoke whiskey to go with it

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Toque Xmas Pudding

Been on a Mull of Oa binge while I prep for a transmission service on the car...

Ahhh, Ganga! (I think.) Pretty sure that's what I put in this Limoge box a few months ago; will have to remember to put on labels in the future. the profile has changed to a dominant sandlewood on the sniff, with a long musk finish.