Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 157 of 185 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by commonsenseman Got a plugged nose today, which I am remedying with constant Hedges. One of the reasons ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    Got a plugged nose today, which I am remedying with constant Hedges.
    One of the reasons I'm not crazy about Hedges is that for me it has the opposite effect, unlike other medicated snuffs (like no66). And that is without a plugged nose, with a plugged nose it just makes it even worse for me.

That being said, I'm reaching for the Hedges now to see if I get a different result this time, and maybe like the flavour a little more too..

Yeah, my nose does not agree with Hedges. So I'm having some 6 Photo Special instead, very nice.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Feel yet another slight cold coming on, so today... Hedges.

Loves me some Hedges, but I love just about every medicated snuff that I've tried.

But tonight is for a Dry Toast, and SWS Lundy Foot is pretty much the pinnacle of that concept for me.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
    One of the reasons I'm not crazy about Hedges is that for me it has the opposite effect, unlike other medicated snuffs (like no66). And that is without a plugged nose, with a plugged nose it just makes it even worse for me.

That being said, I'm reaching for the Hedges now to see if I get a different result this time, and maybe like the flavour a little more too..
    I have the same problem, only sometimes though. I think it may be that medicated snuffs really get my nose running, so after the medication wears off, it's still running. The best remedy I've found for this it MORE

6 Photo 66 is great because it's so much more lightly medicated, reducing the nose-clogging effect.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    I have the same problem, only sometimes though. I think it may be that medicated snuffs really get my nose running, so after the medication wears off, it's still running. The best remedy I've found for this it MORE

6 Photo 66 is great because it's so much more lightly medicated, reducing the nose-clogging effect.
    Haha

Yeah, to me 6 Photo 66 is basically the perfected medicated snuff

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Princes Gold today.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
    Haha

Yeah, to me 6 Photo 66 is basically the perfected medicated snuff
    To me, the perfect medicated snuff is GH CM. No one mentions that one in this thread. Today I am using Bernards Aecht Altberischer Schmalzler
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    To me, the perfect medicated snuff is GH CM. No one mentions that one in this thread. Today I am using Bernards Aecht Altberischer Schmalzler
    Never tried it, it is going in to my next order.

6 Photo No. 666, also very good. Ordered No.6 today to try it, also ordered GH CM.

Must be something in the air. Ordering some Abraxas Dragun and F&T Old Paris as we speak.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Toque Espresso tonight.

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Tube Rose today.

Red Bull Strong all day while working at the patrol.

6 Photo No 66 today, to get me through work.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-