Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 166 of 185 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2763

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by bigLuke5595 Not to derail the thread but I just "discovered" snuff for myself for the first time ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by bigLuke5595 View Post
    Not to derail the thread but I just "discovered" snuff for myself for the first time and I'm wondering what brands/blends are the best for a rookie. A friend offered me a lick of Toque Toast and I totally loved it, just looking to know more
    Google "Mr. Snuff". It's a great site with more snuff than you can imagine.

I just discovered schmaltzers. Check out the German snuffs to see them.

Today it's Toque Absinthe.

Just tried F&T Old Paris for the first time. Holy cow that's fantastic.

Got in a big order today and tried some right away. Here's the damage:

Silver Dollar Coffee
    SWS Mull of Oa
    SWS Lundy Foot
    De Kralingse A/P (pine scented!)
    FUBAR Grunt
    FUBAR Toasted (may need some airing out)
    FUBAR Fugazi Black Joe
    F&T Bureau
    F&T Old Paris
    6 Photos Kailash (smells wonderful)
    Shikhar Gutka
    Ganesh 701 Khaini
    Wilsons Coffee Cream
    Wilsons Chocolate

That'll keep me busy for a few years
    "Quite simply, my dear, tobacco is the greatest pleasure that we have ever discovered... I know of no other miracle like it in nature." -- Bela Lugosi, 1939

Full grown Puffer Fish bigLuke5595's Avatar

Lol I just ordered a Toque Random Sampler for fun and my buddy gave me a tin of Toque Quit. Wow, that's strong
    "Most men today cannot conceive of a freedom that does not involve somebody's slavery." W.E.B. Du Bois

Viking Brown at work today

6 Photo Kailash
    "Quite simply, my dear, tobacco is the greatest pleasure that we have ever discovered... I know of no other miracle like it in nature." -- Bela Lugosi, 1939

Today is a Hedges day!

De Kralingse A/P - latakia and pine - at first the pine overwhelms the latakia, so there's no visions of campfires or walks in the forest. The initial impression given is of an old hospital ward where someone has been mopping the tiles with Pine-Sol. But with repeated use, as it grows on you, the pine reveals more depth and subtlety, and the under-note of the latakia and other tobaccos emerges. It is a strange but enjoyable snuff. Very easy on the sinuses, doesn't burn or tickle.

Quote Originally Posted by cpmcdill View Post
    De Kralingse A/P - latakia and pine - at first the pine overwhelms the latakia, so there's no visions of campfires or walks in the forest. The initial impression given is of an old hospital ward where someone has been mopping the tiles with Pine-Sol. But with repeated use, as it grows on you, the pine reveals more depth and subtlety, and the under-note of the latakia and other tobaccos emerges. It is a strange but enjoyable snuff. Very easy on the sinuses, doesn't burn or tickle.
    That actually sounds rather awesome.

Much more mundane myself - Mull of Oa this evening.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Full grown Puffer Fish bigLuke5595's Avatar

Just had some Fubar Medical. Hits like a train
    "Most men today cannot conceive of a freedom that does not involve somebody's slavery." W.E.B. Du Bois

Firedance today.

F&T Bureau - whoo! Like having a rose garden up your nose. But without the thorns.

Sir Walter Scott Lundy Foot. had to try this since it's based on the original toasted snuff recipe. Good basic tobacco well prepared. It's a keeper.

F&T Seville today.

6 Photo Kailash

Today it's Abraxas Premium Fin.