Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 20 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; McChrystals is always so easy to take. A bit of McChrystal's Clove in the library. This snuff is sooo potent!...

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

McChrystals is always so easy to take. A bit of McChrystal's Clove in the library. This snuff is sooo potent!

Pulled out a tin of Toque Absinthe - The best one in their lineup IMO.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish InsidiousTact's Avatar

Alright, who's ordered from mr. Snuff and is on the west coast? How long did it take, from time of order, to arrive? I'm starting to get worried that my order didn't make it past inspections or something! I can't remember how long it took last time, but I don't think it was quite this long! It's been nearly 4 weeks...
    To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed..., forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Quote Originally Posted by InsidiousTact View Post
    Alright, who's ordered from mr. Snuff and is on the west coast? How long did it take, from time of order, to arrive? I'm starting to get worried that my order didn't make it past inspections or something! I can't remember how long it took last time, but I don't think it was quite this long! It's been nearly 4 weeks...
    I wish I had good news for you, but I placed an order on January 4th, and it got to me about 8 days after they shipped it. Other orders have varied from 10-14 days, but never 4 weeks.

E-mail Dave and tell him. He will have Royal Mail trace the package and take care of you. I have never had one go missing, but have heard of it happening. He made sure the buyer got the product.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

I don't live far from you, and the longest it's taken for me was 12 days. Looks like those customs officers might be enjoying some snuff...just to check for drugs, of course!

WWhermit
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

Well... Sounds like its been snatched by the good old customs officers, for the security of the country no doubt.

Maybe I shouldn't have ordered the acrylic bullet, and plethora of glass containers? I've sent them an email though, hopefully this gets straightened out... I don't want to have to pay for it all again :/
    To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed..., forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Well... Sounds like its been snatched by the good old customs officers, for the security of the country no doubt.
    Yes yes yes, citizen, that tobacco was a threat to our freedom. Good thing they caught it!

Hopefully Mr. Snuff sorts this out for you!

I woke up to Wilson's Aniseed Eucalyptus this morning. Good stuff!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Some Crumb of Comfort (compliments of DanR) tonight, since the nicotine reserve was getting dangerously low.
    "But when I don't smoke I scarcely feel as if I'm living. I don't feel as if I'm living unless I'm killing myself." —Russell Hoban

Honey Menthol for me. I'm glad I listened to the recommendations for this one. It's tasty.

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

I'm enjoying some Bernards Zwiefacher this morning, it is really good!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

Just wanted to share some random thoughts in our snuff thread... I had only had Samuel Gawith snuff out of their plastic tapboxes. Needless to say, I was not terribly impressed with any of them. Today I cracked open a 25 gram vacuum sealed tin of Kendal Brown, and there was a HUGE difference. It was like night and day, soft, moist and oh so good. If you have not had SG out of these 25g tins, do yourself a favor and try them out. Not sure why SG ever started using those tapboxes but they should get rid of them!

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

Finishing up my tin of Honey Menthol today. It's helping me keep a nose cold at bay, hopefully!

WWhermit
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

Sternecker's Echt Fresko, a favorite of mine! Smoky, a bit of fruity sweetness, and a nice fermenty smell.

And for those curious, I sent Mr. Snuff an email and am very happy with their customer service once again. The 28 day mark, the point at which the postal system recognizes that there's a problem, is coming up fast and after that their CS rep assured me that an enquiry would be made and the problem sorted out.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

A bit of O&G to get me to the shower.

Page 20 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast