Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I brought my little tin of O&G with me to the office today, and I've been enjoying it immensely all ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Garin's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

I brought my little tin of O&G with me to the office today, and I've been enjoying it immensely all day. Man this is nice stuff -- I'll be stocking up on the big tubs in short order.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garin View Post
    I brought my little tin of O&G with me to the office today, and I've been enjoying it immensely all day. Man this is nice stuff -- I'll be stocking up on the big tubs in short order.
    O&G will probably be the only snuff I ever buy twice. Besides x-mas pudding for a treat. Next time I buy snuff, I'll be buying a few of the biggest O&G tins I can find.

Two pinches of Toque Coke, one of x-mas pudding. I just can't seem to get any flavor out of the coke tonight

In honor of you hosers, I'm switching over to O&G.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    In honor of you hosers, I'm switching over to O&G.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Garin's Avatar

I made a trip to my B&M today to pick up the big tubs of O&G. When I got there, however, I was informed that they had precisely two different kinds of snuff in stock: SP and Menthol. (the sad thing is, I believe they are likely the only store within possibly hundreds of miles to actually have snuff). I already have a tub of SP, so I picked up one of the menthol.

Good gravy that's a menthol punch! It's nice stuff though. It's not nearly as complicated as the O&G, but what it lacks in subtlety it makes up for in zing. It has no lack of zing.

Incidentally, I may have found my new favourite el-cheapo discreet snuff box: an empty contact lens container. Each half has enough for a few good pinches, and as a bonus you get two separate spots for two different kinds of snuff. I'm going to try this immediately.

Name:  1303778476_41908.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  21.6 KB

If everyone could stop posting in this thread that would be great. With pipes, cigars, and cigarettes I have more than enough tobacco addictions already. I am desperately trying to nip this one in the bud. You guys are not helping.

On a completely unrelated note, are the snuffs from Lil brown smoke shop any good? (ok, maybe it is slightly related…)
    "But when I don't smoke I scarcely feel as if I'm living. I don't feel as if I'm living unless I'm killing myself." —Russell Hoban

Quote Originally Posted by jfserama View Post
    If everyone could stop posting in this thread that would be great. With pipes, cigars, and cigarettes I have more than enough tobacco addictions already. I am desperately trying to nip this one in the bud. You guys are not helping.

On a completely unrelated note, are the snuffs from Lil brown smoke shop any good? (ok, maybe it is slightly related…)
    Hahahaha! The ones they have are american snuffs which I have little to no background with. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by jfserama View Post

Some of the snuffs at Lil Brown are in a snuff section. I have tried their Dark Horse Clove and, to me it seems like Burley tobacco with a good clove scent. The grind is not uniform as if it has not been sieved. In the Assorted items section of Lil Brown they have some more snuffs. That is where I get my Navy Plain by the case. Of course you wouldn't want to start out with a new snuff by the case, but the do have some singles in large jars in that section too.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    Some of the snuffs at Lil Brown are in a snuff section. I have tried their Dark Horse Clove and, to me it seems like Burley tobacco with a good clove scent. The grind is not uniform as if it has not been sieved. In the Assorted items section of Lil Brown they have some more snuffs. That is where I get my Navy Plain by the case. Of course you wouldn't want to start out with a new snuff by the case, but the do have some singles in large jars in that section too.
    Are they allowed to ship dry snuff through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Are they allowed to ship dry snuff through the mail?
    They ship UPS.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    They ship UPS.
    ok, cool. enough said.

I had some Toque christmas pudding with my coffee this morning, but I've switched over to WOS Crumbs of Comfort. It's a nice, sweet spearmint that reminds me of Wrigley's gum!

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

I'm enjoying some Molen's Gingerbread right now, really good stuff.

Think I have a little nasal drip going on the last few days, feels like something constantly in my throat. Today eyes are a little sore/dry, sinuses don't feel quite right and this morning left upper side of jaw/ear feels a little sore. I stopped snuffing yesterday as it seemed to be making it worse. Today throat is a little better, but I fear I have my kid's latest cold coming on! No snuff for me until this clears up!!!!!
    The cake is a lie!

McChrystal's Hopfen Schnupf - definitely a favorite. Dunno why, but it hits the spot most especially at this time of year.

Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast