Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 43 of 185 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by mmiller Today I got out my tap box of lowenprise just feels like a snuff day to ...

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
    Today I got out my tap box of lowenprise just feels like a snuff day to me and I can't wait for the first I move out of my parents place and can start up with a daily pipe or cigar again!
    And you damn well better! I want to see a mmiller post on the Good Morning, Afternoon, AND Tonight's Smoke everyday!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    And you damn well better! I want to see a mmiller post on the Good Morning, Afternoon, AND Tonight's Smoke everyday!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Young Puffer Fish

yesterday was a Poschl Redbull day, but I think I will start today with a good snort of W of S Lavender. nice clean scent for the morning.

Returning to the "real" snuff thread, thought I'd check in with my Tom Buck and Toast and Marmalade. I'm slipping into one of those nicely degenerate routines -- I have snuff on my night table by the bed and of late I've taken a couple of snuffles before turning out the light. (You could say that I've been smelling myself to sleep, but I'm not sure how people might take that. )
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Crumbs of Comfort riding shotgun with me today. One of my first, and still a fav
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Returning to the "real" snuff thread, thought I'd check in with my Tom Buck and Toast and Marmalade. I'm slipping into one of those nicely degenerate routines -- I have snuff on my night table by the bed and of late I've taken a couple of snuffles before turning out the light. (You could say that I've been smelling myself to sleep, but I'm not sure how people might take that. )
    That's my favorite routine as well. The nice nicotine load calms the mind.

Young Puffer Fish

I have snuff on my night table by the bed and of late I've taken a couple of snuffles before turning out the light. (You could say that I've been smelling myself to sleep, but I'm not sure how people might take that. )
    A sniff of lavender for me,

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GioPipes View Post
    A sniff of lavender for me,
    Which lavender is that, Giovanni? I love Gawith Hoggarth English Rose, but am considering trying either Samuel Gawith Lavender Dark or Wilson's Lavender. Probably both good...
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Which lavender is that, Giovanni? I love Gawith Hoggarth English Rose, but am considering trying either Samuel Gawith Lavender Dark or Wilson's Lavender. Probably both good...
    At the moment Wilsons of Sharrow but I hear the Gawiths is nice as well.

A few pinches of GH Sandalwood for me today. It's a nice earthy, woodsy scent - similar to those oriental incense sticks. Worth a try if you like that sort of thing.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

I have been enjoying some honey menthol, one of my new favs because I have been having trouble with dryer snuff lately I cant get full enjoyment out of them
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Picked up another little tin of McChrystal's S'Nuff. Nowhere near as good as Tom Buck, but I needed a second pocket-tin, and this works just fine.
    Hopefully a little larger than the barely-sufficient (although convenient) Tom Buck pocket jar.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

So far today, Old Paris, Poschl Ozona Orange and Zweifacher...not all at once.
    The cake is a lie!

Okay boys, I think I'm going to replenish my supply with an order. So far...

2 Ex Lg Tins of O&G
    1 tin of Ozona President

I need some more ideas. Fresh scents, maybe a few non menthols. Favorites? Tom Buck is one I'm ponderiong too...

Page 43 of 185 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast