Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 44 of 185 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by karatekyle Okay boys, I think I'm going to replenish my supply with an order. So far... 2 ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    Okay boys, I think I'm going to replenish my supply with an order. So far...

2 Ex Lg Tins of O&G
    1 tin of Ozona President

I need some more ideas. Fresh scents, maybe a few non menthols. Favorites? Tom Buck is one I'm ponderiong too...
    What, no English Rose!?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Okay boys, I think I'm going to replenish my supply with an order. So far...

2 Ex Lg Tins of O&G
    1 tin of Ozona President

I need some more ideas. Fresh scents, maybe a few non menthols. Favorites? Tom Buck is one I'm ponderiong too...
    Since you like SPs, I would suggest WOS Gold Label. It is an SP with a different tobacco base. It is made with Virginia tobacco.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    Since you like SPs, I would suggest WOS Gold Label. It is an SP with a different tobacco base. It is made with Virginia tobacco.
    How does it compare to Tom Buck in your opinion?

How does it compare to Tom Buck in your opinion?
    Not as much bergamot, but I like the tobacco better. It has a nice nose burn.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Garin's Avatar

Well, long time no post for me. But! The snuff (and pipes) continue to deliver.

This morning I was thrilled to find my latest order from the Snuff Store in my mailbox. It contained 4 large tins of O&G, a tin of Wilson's Best Dark, a tap box of SG's Chocolate, a tin of F&T High Dry Toast, and a free sample of F&T Princes.

I am currently enjoying the High Dry Toast VERY much. It's a good thing those F&T tall tins are big. This one may give O&G a run for the position of go-to snuff.

Finished up the mixture in the tap box of President I keep refilling. Refilled it with straight O&G this morning, fantastic as always!

Young Puffer Fish

been doing alot of schmalzers lately but did a pinch of Royal George and it was a good change of pace. Has anyone tried that Dragun, I am very curious. can anyone chime in on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GioPipes View Post
    been doing alot of schmalzers lately but did a pinch of Royal George and it was a good change of pace. Has anyone tried that Dragun, I am very curious. can anyone chime in on that one.
    Tell me about schmalzers. They're almost wet, right? With oil?

Schmalzlers are fermented Brazilian tobacco which is coarse ground and moistened with oil. They have a rich, almost fruity scent and are easy to take. In fact, you can go through a lot of schmalzler in a hurry. My favorites are Bernards Aecht Alt Bayerischer (sorry about the spelling) and Dopplefermentiert. Poschl Perlesreuter is nice also.
    Dragun is a fine dry snuff, similar to a mild American Scotch, with a good dose of cinnamon added and possibly a little allspice.

Young Fish

W.E. Garrett & Sons Sweet. My first. Eyes wide open. Where's the sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauak View Post
    W.E. Garrett & Sons Sweet. My first. Eyes wide open. Where's the sweet?
    Those american ones are switch hitters. Put it in your mouth. I had the same question!

Young Fish

"Put it in your mouth?" Not sure what you mean. Use it like Copenhagen & Skoal?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mauak View Post
    "Put it in your mouth?" Not sure what you mean. Use it like Copenhagen & Skoal?
    Yes

And +1 on the Dopplefermentiert. Excellent snuff, but you may need a bib b/c the coarse pieces like to fall out a bit.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Young Puffer Fish

Yes

And +1 on the Dopplefermentiert. Excellent snuff, but you may need a bib b/c the coarse pieces like to fall out a bit.
    yeah i agree, a bit more of a coarse grind that doesnt like staying in the nose.

I sampled a little of the doppelfermentiert last night, good stuff!
    The cake is a lie!

Page 44 of 185 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast