Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 46 of 185 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; It sneaks up on you. I used to prefer S&G Kendall Brown Original but this one has something special in ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

It sneaks up on you. I used to prefer S&G Kendall Brown Original but this one has something special in it.
    Pipe: a primary masculine symbol with authoritarian overtones but also indicative of reliability and contentment. by The Dictionary of Visual Language, 1980.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Thee Original & Genuine McChrystal's
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Sitting down to write a paper and trying to decide what to use to get creative juices flowing, between honey menthol or red bull, you know what? I think I'll have both!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
    ... you know what? I think I'll have both!
    One in each nostril?
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    One in each nostril?
    this works well (sometimes)... say toque cherry + toque coke or chocolate + expresso.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post
    One in each nostril?
    Probably rotate rather than one in each nostril
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Puffer Fish with some spikes jtree26's Avatar

I'm enjoying some Toque Whiskey & Honey.

Quote Originally Posted by jtree26 View Post
    I'm enjoying some Toque Whiskey & Honey.
    That's probably my fav Toque. An excellent choice and easy to enjoy. This morning I am waking up with some Hedges

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I've been hitting the Wilsons Tom Buck every day going on the fourth month now. A word of advice: a 260g container of snuff is A LOT OF SNUFF! It seems I've barely made a dint in it. At this rate I'm not going to see the bottom of the barrel for another 3 or 4 years!

So, I'm thinking if anyone has NOT tried Tom Buck, or has and would like to try it again, I'd be more than happy to share a little of my bounty. It a very good SP, the best I've had, and I can highly recommend it.

If interested, you can send me a small EMPTY (I know from experience on puff - you gotta specify this) tin or other container, and I'll gladly fill it up and mail it back to you. Or, if anyone has some spare pocket tins laying around, those would be most welcome. Or maybe I could just find a supply of little baggies...

Seriously, this

is a lot of snuff for a guy with only two nostrils.

Any takers?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

That IS a lot of snuff. I like Tom Buck, but SPs aren't really my thing. I've been hitting a lot of the coarser grinds and schmalzers lately.
    The cake is a lie!

Having some clove snuff because it is starting to be that season again I forgot how potent the smell of this stuff is!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I've been hitting the Wilsons Tom Buck every day going on the fourth month now. A word of advice: a 260g container of snuff is A LOT OF SNUFF! It seems I've barely made a dint in it. At this rate I'm not going to see the bottom of the barrel for another 3 or 4 years!

So, I'm thinking if anyone has NOT tried Tom Buck, or has and would like to try it again, I'd be more than happy to share a little of my bounty. It a very good SP, the best I've had, and I can highly recommend it.

If interested, you can send me a small EMPTY (I know from experience on puff - you gotta specify this) tin or other container, and I'll gladly fill it up and mail it back to you. Or, if anyone has some spare pocket tins laying around, those would be most welcome. Or maybe I could just find a supply of little baggies...

Seriously, this

is a lot of snuff for a guy with only two nostrils.

Any takers?
    That's a lot of snuff for someone with twenty nostrils. I just got a small tin of Tom Buck but haven't gotten into it yet.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post

Seriously, this is a lot of snuff for a guy with only two nostrils.

Any takers?
    I may have to take you up on that offer. I got a hell of a kick out of Tom Buck last time I tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    I may have to take you up on that offer. I got a hell of a kick out of Tom Buck last time I tried it.
    He's already dusted me off. I liked it to the last time I tried it...like yesterday. One of these days, I'm going to order some Irish Rose. Sorta like the Ennerdale of snuff maybe?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Page 46 of 185 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast