Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 49 of 185 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Had my first bit of snuff yesterday, Tube Rose sweet I believe, terrible...Granted it was sitting on the grocery stores ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Had my first bit of snuff yesterday, Tube Rose sweet I believe, terrible...Granted it was sitting on the grocery stores shelf for years and it was my first time but it literally felt like my nose was on fire, it is supposed to go in your nose right? Or is this a joke?

I swallowed some too, not fun, someone help D:

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by 00darkfox00 View Post
    Had my first bit of snuff yesterday, Tube Rose sweet I believe, terrible...Granted it was sitting on the grocery stores shelf for years and it was my first time but it literally felt like my nose was on fire, it is supposed to go in your nose right? Or is this a joke?

I swallowed some too, not fun, someone help D:
    Actually just in your nose, not in your sinuses and definitely not down your throat. It's hard to keep it from draining after a while, but with practice you can keep it in your nose. try a very short sharp sniff. don't follow through.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I'm sensing yet another candidate for a little Mr. Buck....
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I'm sensing yet another candidate for a little Mr. Buck....
    Tom Buck is good stuff but I'm partial to menthol. If they had gone a little farther with the zest Tom Buck might be my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebjrtx View Post
    Actually just in your nose, not in your sinuses and definitely not down your throat. It's hard to keep it from draining after a while, but with practice you can keep it in your nose. try a very short sharp sniff. don't follow through.
    That explains it, thanks. It's still a bit harsh but loads better than before haha

Quote Originally Posted by mikebjrtx View Post
    However, not the technique I would use for a fine , dry snuff. Try the short, sharp snort and Sharrow Carnation or F&T High Dry Toast will end up at your toes, never mind your throat. Fine for the coarser grinds or moist snuffs. English etiquette dictates that Gentlemen should sniff, not snort snuff. I'm clearly no Gentleman...
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

There is a little voice in my mind telling me this is a mistake, but I'm wilfully ignoring it: Where does one in the US order snuff?

Quote Originally Posted by El wedo del milagro View Post
    There is a little voice in my mind telling me this is a mistake, but I'm wilfully ignoring it: Where does one in the US order snuff?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Try Mr. Snuff, here: http://www.mrsnuff.com

I'm betting I'm not the only one that sees this as Mrs. Snuff. Every time.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

I actually order mine from Mr. Snuff, which is not in the U.S., but is a great vendor.
    The cake is a lie!

Puffer Fish with some spikes keenween's Avatar

I've been enjoying GH Dry Orange while doing my fall raking. I love this for outdoors, the fresh air always help pick up the orange a little more than sitting with it indoors. Mixes right in with the sweet mustiness of rotting leaves
    I have to return some videotapes.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish jaysalti's Avatar

Hedges is an excellent medicated snuff

Really fine snuffs like scotch and toast are fine candidates for the reverse golddigger method... Especially for us snuff noobs. Stick fingertip in snuff, swipe fingertip inside nostril.

Those looking for high octane sniffs can check out Taxi, Grunt, NTSU, Dolakia... I've had the sweats from Hedges & HT #22 before. Abraxas and De Kralingse have wiped me out too, but mostly b/c they are so tasty I over do it sometimes.

Mr Snuff is the man and has a "brutal bundle" up right now!

Keeping on my steady rotation of O&G, Hedges, Toque Or, and Crumbs o Comfort
    Last edited by jaysalti; 10-30-2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Build a Sampler or Get a Blinder Here! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/want-s...ur-choice.html

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Right before my shower this morning I had Red Bull, Ice Liquorice and Honey Menthol.
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Last of the Ennerdale - must do up another batch!

< and someone must make us a snuff smiley or two! >

Today, I have been mostly snuffing... GH Almond.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Page 49 of 185 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast