Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by ProbateGeek Gawith Hoggarth English Rose for me today. What a lovely lace bib you have, Terry! Very ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    Gawith Hoggarth English Rose for me today.

What a lovely lace bib you have, Terry! Very sensible, because that coat looks expensive. (Land's End, right?) Good thinking on the sleeves, too. You always were a tidy young fellow.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    What a lovely lace bib you have, Terry! Very sensible, because that coat looks expensive. (Land's End, right?) Good thinking on the sleeves, too. You always were a tidy young fellow.
    Thanks, Jim - I do my best. That's my real hair, too, by the way.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Gawith Hoggarth English Rose for me today.

Glad to see that this thread is really picking up. And that people are finally choosing to wear appropriate clothing for the job (Although I do look down on the lack of proper etiquette shown here. A gentleman should have his head inclined slightly upward, eyes heavenward in ecstasy.) I assume it's a smoking jacket and cap when you are piping.

A bit of Hedges to start off the day...
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

I didn't get enough Hedges yesterday, so I'm trying again today.

I didn't finish the half gallon of Tom Buck yesterday, so I'm trying again today (with my head inclined slightly upward, eyes heavenward in ecstasy).

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

More Sharrow Carnation.

Still on the Hedges... aaahhhhhhh... medicated.

Gentlemen (and Ladies) - Has the size of the portion in a Hedges tin been reduced recently? Hedges was always known for filling their tins to overflowing and I noticed that the last few tins weren't. I've now seen that the tin says "20g". I don't think they used to put the weight on the tin but I always knew it as 25g. Have we lost an essential 20% of our share each time?

Nevertheless, this is being shoveled up my beak at present and will continue to be so.

As I'm on my first tin of Hedges ever I don't feel cheated. I feel like I've just been invited to the party.

Sam Gawith Princes Gold today.

Oooh! I had a pinch of Tom Buck with my morning Early Grey. Delicious!

Off to order some Santo Domingo and Old paris.

I've switched to the gentle floral joys of F&T Bureau for the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStar View Post
    Oooh! I had a pinch of Tom Buck with my morning Early Grey. Delicious!

Off to order some Santo Domingo and Old paris.
    I keep forgetting to try the Tom Buck with Earl Grey - should be perfect together. I'm curious about the Old Paris - saw some at a local B&M but did not pick it up. Should have. You have to let us know what you think.

I'm curious about the Old Paris
    Get a big thumbs up from me. I always keep some in stock. Haven't brought it out in some time. Hmmmm...

F&T Old Paris.

Received my "sample" of Tom Buck from Terry, and by sample I mean a metric ton. You weren't kidding, I bet this is a month supply.

Tried a little last night

Thanks a ton Terry! Your 1792 is finally going out in the mail today!
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast