Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 56 of 185 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Ah crap, I'm screwed. Just got an e-mail for a 25% off sale for Black Friday on all SG products....

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Ah crap, I'm screwed. Just got an e-mail for a 25% off sale for Black Friday on all SG products.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    Ah crap, I'm screwed. Just got an e-mail for a 25% off sale for Black Friday on all SG products.
    Sounds like it's time for another purchase!

I'm snuffing Toque Absinthe today. It was given to me, as I never would have bought it myself, but I admit to likeing it. A friend gave it to me. She said, "I like absinthe, but this stuff is nasty: it smells like liquorise." I know, I know, I gave her a funny look, but didn't say anything.

Anyhoo... I never would have bought it for myself, but it's a pleasant surprise to like it.

25% off for Black Friday; SG Chocolate Snuff is nearly Black. It's a sign - ignore it at your peril...

Today's selections were Crumbs of Comfort Extra and F&T High Dry Toast.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Though I don't always post it, you can assume my silence/absence on here equates to one thing: Tom Buck.

1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Leading Puffer Fish

Got my first ever snuff order in today. Gotta say...I hooked.

Reporting back. At the sixth hole, I could still smell Ennerdale -- at 2:30, two and a half hours after I took the snuff. Talk about staying power!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Oooooooooh... Paraphernalia - my favourite. Can you pls post a review of the snuff bullet thingy; I've always just used a small empty snuff tin for daily use but have been tempted by these things in the past (oooooooh, paraphernalia...). Also would favour a review of the Coffee snuff - again one I';ve been tempted on but not yet tried. Cheers, Robert

Quote Originally Posted by MontyTheMooch View Post

You should post a review of all of them, to keep us newbies (me) hungry for more
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

You should post a review of all of them, to keep us newbies (me) hungry for more
    Not forgetting us creaky old snuff-hounds who are always jonesing for a new way to get our fix of vitamin N.

Leading Puffer Fish

Hehe. I was thinking along the same lines.

Awesome awesome awesome. Terry, I can't wait to try it!

All of this holiday stuff is starting to make my coal-black heart grow red, so I've been snuffing Toque's XMas Pudding!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Reporting back. At the sixth hole, I could still smell Ennerdale -- at 2:30, two and a half hours after I took the snuff. Talk about staying power!
    Wow - I'm even impressed. Please don't tell Gawith, Hoggarth - they'll try to horn in on my business.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    Oooooooooh... Paraphernalia - my favourite. Can you pls post a review of the snuff bullet thingy; I've always just used a small empty snuff tin for daily use but have been tempted by these things in the past (oooooooh, paraphernalia...). Also would favour a review of the Coffee snuff - again one I';ve been tempted on but not yet tried. Cheers, Robert
    Gotta say, I love the bullet "thingy". It's about as long/tall as a set of standard nail clippers and about as big around as a dime. Think chapstick sized.

The bullet is a three piece unit. the body, The fill cap, and the lever which has an o-ring on it. The lever has a small cup in it that gets filled with snuff when you invert the body of the bullet.

Super easy to use.
    1 - Unscrew the bottom cap and fill with your snuff of choice. (and put the cap back on)
    2 - Hold upright (tapered side up/fill cap down) and grasp the lever on the side. The lever should be pointing upwards.
    3 - Holding the lever still, rotate the body until it is upside down. This allows snuff to fall from the storage chamber to the cup in the leverl.
    4 - Rotate the body back down to the original position. This will leave a measured amount of snuff in the cup.
    5 - Stick the tapered end of the tube in your nose and "apply".

Bullet cost. $3.99 on MrSnuff. This makes for quick and easy snuffing with no mess.

Super easy to use.
    1 - Unscrew the bottom cap and fill with your snuff of choice. (and put the cap back on)
    2 - Hold upright (tapered side up/fill cap down) and grasp the lever on the side. The lever should be pointing upwards.
    3 - Holding the lever still, rotate the body until it is upside down. This allows snuff to fall from the storage chamber to the cup in the leverl.
    4 - Rotate the body back down to the original position. This will leave a measured amount of snuff in the cup.
    5 - Stick the tapered end of the tube in your nose and "apply".
    Don't quite see it yet. Does the lever get turned at any point in the process?

Guess I'll have to get one and see...

Well, Terry, the Tom Buck served me well in quasi-smokeless Boston! Even did two takes without a shower! Snuff is a such a dirty little secret, isn't it?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Page 56 of 185 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast