Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Snuff - What's in your nose?

This is a discussion on Snuff - What's in your nose? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Garin You will not be disappointed. I have done this myself very recently, and it was quite ...

Re: Snuff - What's in your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garin View Post

You will not be disappointed. I have done this myself very recently, and it was quite good.
    The snuff is head-spinningly strong, however.
    Thanks Garin , I'm even more excited to do this now. Ok now no one make faces or laugh but, instead of cheese cloth another option that works is ...nylon stockings.
    Reminding me of that scene in one of the Airplane movies...where Stryker is looking for something to short the computer (I think) and he says he has a bobby pin.
    And the men on the ground are looking funny at each other saying ..How does a man have a bobby pin ?? ...Something like that ..its been awhile.
    Oh and by the way they were new nylons.

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by kneepa View Post
    Oh and by the way they were new nylons.
    Hey, Mike, what you do on the weekends is of no affect to us

My 2 cents here, has anyone been snuffing Christmas Cheer? I love this stuff.

Just got my Lil Brown shipment in today… I'm going to try some of the WEGarret in a bit… Let the coughing and wheezing begin!
    "But when I don't smoke I scarcely feel as if I'm living. I don't feel as if I'm living unless I'm killing myself." —Russell Hoban

Opened the WEG Scotch Snuff tin—I also got the Sweet and Mild—and seeing how fine it was shook my confidence a bit…

But I've been waiting for this package for a week now and this is not the time to back down. So, I grabbed my handy pipe too and used the flat part (whatever the hell they call that thing) to get a little bit of snuff. Brought it to my nose with a slight tremble, tried to ignore my rational thoughts telling me not too, and took a shallow sniff… Nothing happened. The powdery snuff was still sitting there. Well, "If at first you don't succeed…" It was time for a slightly harder sniff. Bingo, that one was perfect. Right into the nose, but not to the sinuses. It burned a bit, but not too bad, and the burn was gone quickly leaving me with a pleasant, earthy tobacco smell and light buzz. All in all it was very enjoyable.

My only problem? How does it come out of the nose? It kinda seems to want to stay after you get it in there…

But I guess I can't end without a thank you to all you wonderful BOTLs for the gentle push you have given me down yet another slope!
    "But when I don't smoke I scarcely feel as if I'm living. I don't feel as if I'm living unless I'm killing myself." —Russell Hoban

I use Kleenex. Some use silk hankies. There are Big brown bandanas available. Occasionally when I have problems I use a rubber bulb like one that comes in an ear ache kit with warm water. Some people swear by Netti Pots if there is a build up. Usually Kleenex is enough.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Like Nick, I just blow my nose with Kleenex. Then, at the end of the day I use a q-tip dipped in warm water just to swab out the lower part of my nose. It gets the last little bit of tobacco out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    Hey, Mike, what you do on the weekends is of no affect to us
    It might Kyle. I have my buyer out purchasing nylons worn by Joe Namath. I will use them in my batch of Tambo snuff.
    I think I will call it ...Super Bowl 3 Snuff to be released on Jan. 12. And you my friend should receive your sample the following Monday.

It might Kyle. I have my buyer out purchasing nylons worn by Joe Namath.
    Between this and the sinus scrubbing, there's more information here than I really need.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Awaiting Confirmation

It might Kyle. I have my buyer out purchasing nylons worn by Joe Namath. I will use them in my batch of Tambo snuff.
    I think I will call it ...Super Bowl 3 Snuff to be released on Jan. 12. And you my friend should receive your sample the following Monday.
    Tambo snuff? I'll start praying now

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Between this and the sinus scrubbing, there's more information here than I really need.

I think I might need to get a snuff bomb out to Jim. I bet once it's in his house, he'd have a hard time resisting the urge to sample it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes WWhermit's Avatar

I've been alternating between GH's M4X and F&T's Bordeaux, anxiously waiting for my latest order from mrsnuff.com. It should be coming any day, and I've been checking the PO box daily!!

WWhermit
    A person starts to live when he can live outside himself. -Albert Einstein
    My humble cellar.

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I think I might need to get a snuff bomb out to Jim. I bet once it's in his house, he'd have a hard time resisting the urge to sample it!
    I thought the same

Took my wife to the Dr today. As we were sitting in the waiting room I started to have nic withdrawals. Reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a tin of Railroad Mills and snuffed a big bump, Thought my wife was having a conniption. As she cleared her throat and shook her head I scratched the old itch in the ultimate anti-tobacco bastion.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    Took my wife to the Dr today. As we were sitting in the waiting room I started to have nic withdrawals. Reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a tin of Railroad Mills and snuffed a big bump, Thought my wife was having a conniption. As she cleared her throat and shook her head I scratched the old itch in the ultimate anti-tobacco bastion.
    And that my friends is how you identify a real man! Nachman for President!!!

I'm stuck on FT Morocco. I really love is stuff!

Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast