Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 102 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 5806
Like Tree1Likes

The Afternoon Smoke Break

This is a discussion on The Afternoon Smoke Break within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by MarkC It's pretty darn good. Not as sweet as I expected , though. Opening Night tonight. No ...

Young Puffer Fish

Re: The Afternoon Smoke Break

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    It's pretty darn good. Not as sweet as I expected, though.

Opening Night tonight.
    No surprise to me. I have to hand it to you guys who can really enjoy McClelland's stuff. I've tried, but only found a couple I liked. Had a tin of the '95 Christmas cheer with a few bowls out of it, finally gave it away a few years ago because I could always find an excuse not to load a pipe with it, and a guy I knew in Tennessee loved it.

It's funny, but a year ago, I would have been the one posting that!
    ********.com

Having some KK in the Country Gentleman. A little snow, but I expected worse. Not too bad today at all, especially compared with yesterday.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Young Puffer Fish Whip-Poor-Whill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    It's pretty darn good. Not as sweet as I expected, though.

Opening Night tonight.
    The name makes my mouth water for some reason

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Lots of Royal Yacht - in the RoboCob.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

Royal Yacht.

Couch

Pulled the Sasieni NoDot Canadian from the back of the rack and stuffed some Reiner in it. Sometime you catch it right in the screws, Etymological Note: Early golf woods were made of persimmon. After a time, the center of the all-wood club would eat away, of course, so they came up with a faceplate to protect it. They affixed the faceplate to the clubhead with four screws. Hitting the ball "right in the screws" means hitting it dead solid perfect.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

I bit of Dunbar today. It is... slightly chilly here.

A midday high of 12 or so. Nipply out. Think I'll have something plain, like PA in a cob. We've decided to not venture forth until the morrow.

Now that it's up to 1*F, according to the official weather bug at the base, we'll probably venture forth into the heat to the day before long, to cast our lots at the dartboard and toss a few beers. Right now, it's a Diplomat with a PA base and heavy 5B icing.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Time to celebrate, it's TEN here! Windier than a political convention, though. Had a nice bowl of MM965 last night. Apparently it's just stinky enough to prompt all my friends to ask when I started smoking again. Started smoking... I never thought I quit! I guess this wintergreen snus has been doing the trick too perfectly (and my lazy arse hasn't been able to get away from my study spot at the book zoo). I can thank Clifford, my dealer, for that one

Windy, cool days are just perfect for a good shnort of something medicated. Maybe I'll forgo an afternoon pipe for a bit of O&G...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Had a bowl of HV in the Hilson bent bulldog at work.

My ropes came! Just finished slicing off some Rum Twist. Think I'll give it to the Diplomat for a trial run, with some 5B sprinkled on it for kindling.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Two bowls of KK in the Comoys bent bulldog. Just finished cooking tons of pasta (60 pounds dry, but close enough) with maybe 20 more to go. It's Dad's Spaghetti Dinner at my daughter's school. This is a much needed break.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

The intention is to smoke some Revor Plug in the appropriate tiny Ropp Prince. I have a couple of eBay items to attend to (Ropp pipes, naturally) so a slight hiatus has been struck on that.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp