Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The Afternoon Smoke Break

This is a discussion on The Afternoon Smoke Break within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by mmiller They both came from the same source...Shuckins How WEIRD! I was just making a special trip ...

Re: The Afternoon Smoke Break

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
    They both came from the same source...Shuckins
    How WEIRD! I was just making a special trip over to the pipe bombs and was marveling over this meerschaum:

SQUIDS!!!

The Outer Limits Intro - YouTube
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Good Afternoon Gentlemen. Today is another glorious day here in San Antonio, I only wish we could have more of these chamber of commerce days on the weekend, rather than in the middle of the week. Anyhoo, I am enjoying a big bowl of Bob's Chocolate Flake in my Pete Spigot. This is my lunch today. Yummy!

It is a nice, almost spring-like day today so I loaded up a big bowl of G&H Sliced Brown Twist and went out on the patio. Usually I have to concentrate to detect the lakeland essence in this tobacco, but today it was quite floral. I really enjoyed sitting in the warm sun watching a medowlark hopping about the back garden with my nose full of lakeland flowers.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    It is a nice, almost spring-like day today so I loaded up a big bowl of G&H Sliced Brown Twist and went out on the patio. Usually I have to concentrate to detect the lakeland essence in this tobacco, but today it was quite floral. I really enjoyed sitting in the warm sun watching a medowlark hopping about the back garden with my nose full of lakeland flowers.
    Interesting that you post this Nick, because there was something about the air, my mouth, or something that really made the Lakeland essence in my Bob's Chocolate pop out today. I don't normally detect it all that much in that blend, but today was different for some reason. Luckily, I like the lakelands, so it was a fine smoke. Enjoy your day!

Smoked another bowl of G&H Rum Twist this afternoon. I have decided I like the Brown Bogie better. They have the same tobaccos, but the Brown Bogie has a touch of lakeland scent, whereas the Rum Twist is cased with rum.

getting ready to head outside with some 2 year old FVF that Wallbright sent me, thanks man!
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Puffer Fish with some spikes craig_o's Avatar

My first-ever bowl of SG 1792. I love it, just like everyone else on the planet.

Sterling 1776 Tavern in a cob.

Nick - You've got me curious about Rum Twist. I like Sliced Brown Twist a lot (honestly, I really don't taste Lakeland in mine), and you say Rum Twist is the same tobacco with a rum topping? Gotta get some! I see they also have a coconut twist! Another must-try!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Dunhill Flake (thanks Kyle ) in the CG
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

SG Navy Flake - wonderful!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

At work, getting the store's new website uploaded, puffing away on a big bowl of HOTW. This stuff gets better the further into the bowl you get.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Smoked a big bowl of Sliced Brown Twist this afternoon. I like how it gives you such a calm feeling.

Starting with a 1/3 bowl of PA in my new DanR pot! 16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 1 of 2
    So far so good! Figure by the weekend I'll be stokin' up some Reiner LGF and giving it a real go!

Yeah, they say you don't HAVE to do that to break in a new pipe, but I'm a traditionalist. IT'S PART OF THE RITUAL! I'd develop free-floating anxiety if I did it any other way.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Starting with a 1/3 bowl of PA in my new DanR pot! 16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 1 of 2
    Okay, Dan. With this guy smoking your pipe, you better come up with a cool brand name. What's it going to be? Personally I think you need a stamp made for future pipes thats says:

Tomb Rader Pipes
    Hand Croft-ed

Or is that too punny?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Had some xmas cheer 2011 in the CG
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Page 12 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast