Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The Afternoon Smoke Break

This is a discussion on The Afternoon Smoke Break within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Did I really miss yesterday? Casting about for a VaPer, I found the freshly opened BMF. Just the thing, since ...

Re: The Afternoon Smoke Break

Did I really miss yesterday?

Casting about for a VaPer, I found the freshly opened BMF. Just the thing, since things were pretty light on the Vit N side this morning.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Going for an encore PA in the 4Dot. I'm a little bummed. The weather forecast for tomorrow is not nearly as nice as a couple of days ago. I was thinking some one club golf at the par3 down the road.

Its a great day for an outdoor lunch break, and I just fired up a bowl of my own PPP which is mostly Virginia blends with a little Latakia something or other mixed in (probably Billy Budd). Regardless, it's lovely.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Today I had a bowl of Habana Daydreams in the General.
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Been rotating between Royal Yacht, Piccadilly and Old Gowrie.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Enjoyed a bowl of SB out of my new 4dot. Looking forward to working up my courage for a bit of RY today around noon!

In other news, Scott had a bowl of my tambo last night. He is a self proclaimed nicotine management expert. Turns out...the claim stands. Put it down like a champ! Although, he is a cigar smoker who puts down some fairly respectable cigars. Maybe I shouldn't be as surprised as I am.

Oooh... I'll be posting here soon, after I work out the logistics of bringing one to work.
    A luxury, once enjoyed, quickly becomes a necessity.

The Country Gentleman must be feeling put upon. NOW I've got it sweating out a bowl of ENNERDALE.

Sasieni's don't know nuttin' 'bout SB, Kyle. Like asking somebody from London about basketball. Stuff some Royal Yacht in it and make it feel at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Leucrocotta View Post
    Oooh... I'll be posting here soon, after I work out the logistics of bringing one to work.
    We need reinforcements, Billy!

I couldn't stand looking at it any more, so I popped a can of Jackknife Plug that's been lurking on the shelf for weeks. Never had a plug before! Interesting. There was enough loose in the can to fill the Mayfair and I'm giving that a test run right now.

That Country Gent will never be the same Jim

Kyle, welcome back. Now skip the RY and smoke some straight Tambo like a man! That'll either get you back into the swing of things, or make you keel over dead

Another gorgeous afternoon in San Antonio. Autumn is my favorite season. I'm having some C&D Old Joe Krantz, which is a pretty earthy burley blend. Speaking of vitamin N, this one definitely has some.

Just mixed up a new batch of Dart Mix, just whatever springs into my mind, nothing definite. I'm out of the first batch and went for something similar but different -- not that I really remember what was in the other one! This time it's a liberal dose of SB, about half a pouch of Five Brothers and a big pinch of Q. Not quite full, so I might throw in some SWR or PA...SWR it is! Still not quite there. Oh, what the hell, a handful of PA never hurt anything. Now...ya know, this is pretty good!

C'mon Kyle. What is it, a 4Dot or FourDot?

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    C'mon Kyle. What is it, a 4Dot or FourDot?
    I'm going to say... 4dot. That's whats on the bottom of mine

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    I'm going to say... 4dot. That's whats on the bottom of mine
    Okay, that dates it post 1986. Before that it would say "Four Dot".
    http://www.pipephil.eu/logos/en/logo-sasieni.html
    Last edited by freestoke; 01-11-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Okay, that dates it post 1986. Before that it would say "Four Dot".
    Sasieni -- Logos & Markings
    It looks to be newer. A vulcanite stem that is still QUITE black.

A little straight 5 Brothers in a little Grabow Omega. I'm a little short on time. My piano teacher moved my lesson up 15 minutes...dammit, she's infringing on the afternoon smoke break!

Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast