Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 52 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The Afternoon Smoke Break

This is a discussion on The Afternoon Smoke Break within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by DanR Nope, it's a real thing, and sounds delicious too - although, the recipe I read recommended ...

Re: The Afternoon Smoke Break

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Nope, it's a real thing, and sounds delicious too - although, the recipe I read recommended it for a cold winter's day!
    Audrey makes it in the summer, with the fresh cherry tomatoes and parsley from the garden. It was FANTASTIC! Pretty cool evenings around here this week, so it's definitely not "out of season".

Going for PA/BXX redux.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Back from the fair! Audrey's sewing basket (that won a blue ribbon, of course) made it into the little special display area reserved for "Director's Picks", a best in show display. She's put five things in there in 6 years, so her batting average is pretty good! She was robbed on her 4th place -- her basket was MUCH nicer than the third place winner.

Settling down with an Old Mil and Diplomat of Union Square. Think I'm going to have to move to something with a little more kick for my next pipe. I think it's almost time for some KK.

I puffed about half a bowl of HOTW earlier, but got distracted (and it wasn't blowing me away ATM anyway) and set it aside. Topped the half bowl up with Billy Budd and puffing on that now.

Removed per request

Mac B Navy Flake in the ol' Gentleman.

Sitting on the patio, enjoying some FMOTB and a Texas Crude Black Ale homebrew, in my Kaywoodie and watching it rain. I think I need to acquire another Kaywoodie. I love this one.

Back home with the small Falcon serving up a mix of Union Square and Black XX with PA icing on top. Lemme tell ya, it's just swell.

south of you

MacB Honey & Chocolate in my aro Peterson Shannon

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Afternoon, pipers! A bowl of PA in my new Sasieni Windsor. Has a great draw, gets a bit warm if you push it, but it's a little group 2 billiard. It'll be my morning pipe, probably wearing a lot of EMP.

Smoking some Cannon Plug and Black XX, with a PA igniter. Really something!

Removed per request

Mac B Virginia Flake in the Gentleman. Noice!

Had a Cannon Plug/PA mix on the course in the Country Gentleman for the first few holes. Excellent. PA provides the perfect catalyst for a balky-burning tobak, without detracting in the least from the, uh, floral nature of the CP. I think this will be how I smoke this beautiful new tobak that AndrewDK sent me from the exotic climes of Australia. (Thanks, Andrew!)

The Old Mil and Dart Mix are soothing the wounds from the course. Man. :sigh: Made NOTHING on those STINKING greens! Hit it 290 on the closing par 5, though. True, Bubba Watson would have it 390, but still not bad for a little old guy.

I'm going to putt good today, dammit. Gearing up with some BXX/PA combo, with just a hint of a few little pieces of Cannon Plug. Delicious!

Got some hand watering to do, so I'm employing the Forever stem with the eminently clenchable Diplomat stuck on the end of it.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

P&C marble kake with cigar leaf... It's so much better than just plain marble kake

Wessex BVF. Yeah, I actually got up this early, but then it's my day off...
    ********.com

A CG of PA/BXX. Probably one more flavor packet of BXX on the plate, crispy crunchy. Think my next pipe will be the rest of that with some -- more PA!

Page 52 of 388 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast