Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 388 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

The Afternoon Smoke Break

This is a discussion on The Afternoon Smoke Break within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I've been smoking RY all day and snuffing Rooster....

Re: The Afternoon Smoke Break

I've been smoking RY all day and snuffing Rooster.
    Those that know don't tell, and those that tell don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachman View Post
    I've been smoking RY all day and snuffing Rooster.
    Well, if you're trying to maintain a good "n" level, that's certainly a good way to do it.

Does anyone else start singing the Alice in Chains song when Nick says he's snuffing Rooster???

"Here Nick comes to snuff the Rooster, aaw yeah"

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Forgot to post a little earlier, I enjoyed some Penzance today the only downside was that it was windy out and my zippo ran out of fluid and had to try and light with a bic, talk about a PITA
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Hey Matt, I remember when the non-smokers went outside for fresh air if they had to.

Finishing up a jar of old PPP. (There was just too much on the plate awhile back.) Pretty good in the CGent.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

FVF from 1999
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Some G.L. Pease Meridian in a MM Washington. Great combo for a post-class walk home / smoke break!

Just lit a bowl of Balkan Sasieni!

They could be calling about the car anytime now...more Chocolate Flake! mmmm Good! This time, the semi-copious FourDot pot. Actually, it's over an hour at this point, so the timing could be good! Hope my ride doesn't get stuck in the driveway! (Not really that much snow. Just spoofin'.)

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    FVF from 1999
    OK Andrew, I want some details about this one. How did it smoke, and was it as sweet as I think it should be with that amount of age?? Reassure me that my patience will this blend be worth the while.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    OK Andrew, I want some details about this one. How did it smoke, and was it as sweet as I think it should be with that amount of age?? Reassure me that my patience will this blend be worth the while.
    Dan, let me smoke some tomorrow that isn't as old. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference, but it's been a while since I smoked any with more than 12 months of age.

Man, this FourDot is doing some work on this Chocolate Flake. Started at 1222 and it's now 1336. I did relight it about halfway through -- had to run a pipe cleaner through to clear a block, but it's been easy sailing with this cube cut. Good as it's been, I'm getting itchy for it to an end! I need to shower and get the hell out of here! Rats! There's a good half hour left and this is the best part!!

Good Afternoon Gents. The in-laws are gone now, and for the first time this week I am sitting outside enjoying my pipe. I chose HOTW. It's currently 66 degrees with just a few small clouds in the sky. A perfect afternoon for an afternoon smoke break.

Ah! HOTW! Gotta open my can tonight!

Opened my can of HOTW and had a bowl earlier. Initial impression is pretty decent, but I definitely need to smoke some more to wrap my head around it.

I opened a pouch of SWR this afternoon. Is it supposed to be this dry? Not Five Brothers dry, but definitely significantly drier than PA or CH. Smoking some in a cob now. Hmm. I like it so far. Same as HOTW, I think I need to smoke more before I can really give a definite opinion, but my initial thought is that it's kinda like PA except not as good. Considering how much I like PA, I should probably just give up on trying the other OTC's. So far, I've tried CH and SB and now SWR....but PA is still the undisputed champ in my book.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

My SWR came out of the pouch pretty dry too, not to worry though, it burns great!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Page 6 of 388 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast