Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Piper's Daily Dame

This is a discussion on Piper's Daily Dame within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; This is deviating from the norm a little bit but I think it's worth it. Aussie Hurdler Michelle Jenneke Hot ...

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Re: Piper's Daily Dame

This is deviating from the norm a little bit but I think it's worth it. Aussie Hurdler Michelle Jenneke

Hot Hurdler Michelle Jenneke Warm-Up - YouTube
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBiscuit View Post
    Gorgeous eyes on all of them!
    I have a weakness for beautiful eyes. I couldn't find a really attractive picture of Fairuza Balk (she looks better in film than in stills, as far as I'm concerned) but her eyes slay me.

How about some Olympic athletes?

Hungarian women's water polo player Rita Drávucz caught my eye. She apparently does some modeling when she isn't scratching her opponents' eyeballs out

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

Probably a better photo somewhere, but Gracie Slick was something of a looker in her day. Just thought I'd blast this one to the top for a change of pace.

Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Young Puffer Fish Nightmare365wj's Avatar

In one of the first pages there was almost every gorgeous country start except THE BEST lol Ms. Swift (circa. Pre-crappy pop music phase)

EDIT: Had a much better one but can't upload I guess cause im too noobish, oh well, your guys' loss haha

RE-EDIT: Ahh they are all there you just have to click on them, sorry guys. Guess I'm still figuring out how to navigate this stuff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Piper's Daily Dame-taylorswift-thumb-300xauto-27865.jpg   Piper's Daily Dame-taylorswift_071645.jpg   Piper's Daily Dame-taylor-taylor-swift-30785179-1024-768.jpg  
    Last edited by Nightmare365wj; 12-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Young Puffer Fish Nightmare365wj's Avatar

The last one would be my personal favorite...

For your consideration - I know that this is a bit ah....overwhelming, but happy Bond girl day! Favorites? Famke Janssen? So many Bond girls....

What is particularly interesting is the current pics. Some of the ladies have REALLY gotten a good sample from the DNA barrel.

The pic is attenuated somewhat for the forum - here is a link to the original: http://i.imgur.com/Z58Rv.jpg

Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

I know why everyone's been so hot recently, it's because this thread's been pushed off the first page.

Karen Gillan

And just a couple more

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

So who is it, Mick?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Katharine McPhee
    Katharine Hope McPhee is an American pop singer, songwriter and actress. She gained fame as a contestant on the fifth season of the Fox reality show American Idol in 2006, eventually finishing as the runner-up. Wikipedia

http://youtu.be/uJ56Y_Hw_8c

Andrea Bocelli and Katharine McPhee - Somos Novios - YouTube

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    I know why everyone's been so hot recently, it's because this thread's been pushed off the first page.

Karen Gillan
    Agreed, love a redhead!
    ...and to follow on the theme of Doctor Who companions:
    Piper's Daily Dame-freema-freema-agyeman-845204_400_589.jpg
    Piper's Daily Dame-martha-jones.jpg
    Freema Agyeman.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast