Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Piper's Daily Dame

This is a discussion on Piper's Daily Dame within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I always had a huge crush on Miss Hathaway. Until a few recent movies that made my imagination unneeded. Why ...

Awaiting Confirmation

Re: Piper's Daily Dame

I always had a huge crush on Miss Hathaway. Until a few recent movies that made my imagination unneeded. Why do actresses do that?

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    I always had a huge crush on Miss Hathaway. Until a few recent movies that made my imagination unneeded. Why do actresses do that?
    I saw one of those movies. I was SHOCKED to say the least, when that first scene came on!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Pale Horse

Yeah, I was rather let down by some of the images that popped up on the Google image search. Such a shame :\

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    Yeah, I was rather let down by some of the images that popped up on the Google image search. Such a shame :\
    Research confirmed, Miss Hathaway just lost the rest of my respect. I can write off classless nudity in movies as doing your job as an artist. When your job is to impersonate real life, I suppose you're going to end up naked at some point. But when you go out on the town in a shirt made of what looks like nylons? That's just poor judgement. God save today's young women. No one to look up to anymore.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Research confirmed, Miss Hathaway just lost the rest of my respect. I can write off classless nudity in movies as doing your job as an artist. When your job is to impersonate real life, I suppose you're going to end up naked at some point. But when you go out on the town in a shirt made of what looks like nylons? That's just poor judgement. God save today's young women. No one to look up to anymore.
    Thats what Im saying man, just look at the middle schoolers these days
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    Curious, I too went to google and did a search. Some of the pictures are, I can only believe, a result of some serious photoshop work. The "nylon" shirt photos are real and a bit disappointing.
    Last edited by Stonedog; 01-25-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Here's one you might not know unless you have an insomniac toddler. Michele Lepe, host of PBS Kids Sprout's Goodnight Show. She lounges on a couch in pajamas for three hours a night talking to a plush star about being sleepy and going night-night. Something about her does it for me. Maybe it's the pajamas...maybe it's the matronly nurturing persona of her character. I also really like her smile.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    She's definitely a looker! Great smile!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Curious, I too went to google and did a search. Some of the pictures are, I can only believe, a result of some serious photoshop work. The "nylon" shirt photos are real and a bit disappointing.
    There will always be photoshopped pictures. When actresses make decisions that make those photoshopped pictures unnecessary, I become disappointed.

And as far as Miss Lepe, fantastic choice! Very pretty woman.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

LMAO!

I was just about to post Nina yesterday when I got distracted by work. Great post

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    Here's one you might not know unless you have an insomniac toddler. Michele Lepe, host of PBS Kids Sprout's Goodnight Show. She lounges on a couch in pajamas for three hours a night talking to a plush star about being sleepy and going night-night. Something about her does it for me. Maybe it's the pajamas...maybe it's the matronly nurturing persona of her character. I also really like her smile.

That which is falling, should also be pushed

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

A few of my favorites...

Patricia Heaton - Actress & Daytime TV Host

Sandra Bullock - Actress

Ashley Judd - Actress

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Awaiting Confirmation

Saaaandra Bullock. You bet. One person who is seemingly as beautiful inside as out. Great personality!

Pale Horse

Giada De Laurentiis from Everyday Italian...

I can't get enough of her smile!

Ashley Judd is gorgeous! Good call!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Digging deep, but some that I always loved...

Maggie Peterson -appeared in episodes of The Andy Griffith Show (notably as Charlene Darling), Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. and Mayberry R.F.D.

Betty Ann Lynn -best remembered as Thelma Lou in Andy Griffith – the girlfriend of everyone’s favorite deputy, Barney Fife

Aneta Louise Corsaut -American actress who was most recognized for her role on "The Andy Griffith Show" as Helen Crump

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast