Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here!

This is a discussion on Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here! within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; This is no doubt today's really dumb question, but since I recently joined the forum, I can be ignorant for ...

Re: Puff 2012 Pipe Purchase Thread - Get Your Tinsky Here!

This is no doubt today's really dumb question, but since I recently joined the forum, I can be ignorant for that reason--as opposed to the reasons that I'm ignorant at other times.

Is it still possible to order the Puff 2012 POY, ad if so, what are the specific instructions for ordering?
    Thanks in advance,
    Eric

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Eric,

The short answer is yes. All you need to do is email Mark Tinsky, tell him you'd like a Puff 2012 pipe, and give him the specifics. Go to amsmoke.com for his address and info on all the finishes he offers as well as pricing. Use Xmas pipe 2011 pricing as a guideline.

thanks. I've sent off an e-mail to Mark with my preference. He's off fishing and will be away for a week. I'm still a bit vague as to how/when we pay, so if someone would be kind enough to enlighten me.
    thanks,
    Eric

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

You pay Mark directly when you order from him just as you would another online vendor. I believe he sends you a pay*** invoice, but honestly I don't remember as he just has my cc on file. He will walk you through everything. He's a very nice guy and easy to deal with.

Thanks Mike. A bit after the fact, but i did contact Mark as you suggested, and it didn't pan out. In fact, I didn't even get a reply. After a couple of tries, I decided that writing again would be bugging him. Disappointed, but I'll live. Besides, we'll have a POY next year with another artisan.
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ravkesef View Post
    Thanks Mike. A bit after the fact, but i did contact Mark as you suggested, and it didn't pan out. In fact, I didn't even get a reply. After a couple of tries, I decided that writing again would be bugging him. Disappointed, but I'll live. Besides, we'll have a POY next year with another artisan.
    Eric
    Try again; mebbie he was fishin'.
    I love mine!
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11